3.1 arena as resto.

Imo are resto druids the worst healer in arena atm, squishy, and the MS effects is a killer aswell.
    What do you think?
    What do you think about arena in 3.1 as a resto druid?
    What needs a buff to even things out?

And sorry for my bad spelling

Sweepes

Re: 3.1 arena as resto.

I think its just you ;D jokes!

the 240% armour bonus for tree of life should be very nice, not enough for us to be as good as a paladin healer, but its a nice survival buff

Resto druids are getting plenty of buffs in 3.1. We'll have 240% increased armor (up from 100% atm), the mana cost of shapeshifting to ToL is being drastically reduced, DKs will no longer be able to remove LB without the bloom effect, and I think there's something else I've forgotten too...

Either way, these are all large PvP boosts with little effect to PvE, meaning they don't need to nerf our healing to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    Resto druids are getting plenty of buffs in 3.1. We'll have 240% increased armor (up from 100% atm), the mana cost of shapeshifting to ToL is being drastically reduced, DKs will no longer be able to remove LB without the bloom effect, and I think there's something else I've forgotten too...

Either way, these are all large PvP boosts with little effect to PvE, meaning they don't need to nerf our healing to do it
    U are right on that one. Resto druids are getting very nice buffs in pvp and that one thing u forgot to mention is having x3 lifebloom on yourself when u are stunned or on your partner in case u are cc'd means the final bloom will always be a lifesaver unless the opponent manages to kill either of u before the the bloom goes off.

Also u dont have to be in tree form to get the reduced mana cost of hots anymore.. U just need the tree of life talent for that

so lifebloom is gonna be OP again :'(
    no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

Yes well it would seem that the buffs that resto is getting for PvP are adequate enough to put us on par with maybe shaman (probably not). However i always thought it a bit unbalanced to have DKs eat the damn hots without them blooming, effectively making DK the anti-druid class. And considering 80% of teams have a DK, this leaves no room for resto druids. In the patch, things will change, we might be kinda cool again. but hey at least we get a barkskin buff?? our skin is afterall MADE OF BARK!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by archform
    Woot! It's being (kinda) nerfed for PvE

Quote Originally Posted by archform
    Knowing that the problem is burst damage lifebloom will not be as OP as before as it will never solve this issue. Stop whoring on the first word of a sentence.