Thread: Soul Fire

Soul Fire

Just an idea I came up with, seeing as drain soul has been changed to have a chance to create shards for each tick now so that affliction locks have an easier time gathering shards during wipes etc.
    I thought it would be good for demo in particular because of their high shard use, to have a method of creating shards that also fits into their new rotation

Idea is to make Soul Fire either create soul shards when it critically hits, or a chance to make one on crit.

This would allow decimation specs to create shards during their 'execute' phase much like drain soul does for affliction, whilst also allowing destruction specs to occasionally use soul fires (eg. during backdrafts) without running out of shards so fast.

Whadya think?

Re: Soul Fire

As soul fire dont recuire shards when its in the decimation phase, I dont see this as very needed.

Re: Soul Fire

I'm quite aware of that, what I meant was it would give Demo a way to generate soul shards that also fits within their rotation like drain soul does for affliction.