Lacerate vs. Swipe TPS

Could anyone inform me on which of these have the highest TPS and present some data/proof of such a statement from like EJ or something. If say Lacerate has the best TPS is there a breakpoint (with X amount of AP and Y amount of crit) where Swipe becomes better? If so could you link a graph of that?

Ofcourse I mean Lacerate vs. Swipe on single-target tanking with 5 lacerate stacked up on the mob and all that.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Lacerate vs. Swipe TPS

The best thing is to keep 5 stack of lacerate up while you do swipe when you don't need to lacerate. Rawr and calculations seem to support this as well. This means that letting lacerate tick is probably higher TPS than swipe.

My Lacerate seems nice, critting for 1.8-1.9 5 stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboi
    My Lacerate seems nice, critting for 1.8-1.9 5 stacks.
    Critting with 5 stacks huh? Are you talkning PTR now or what? And also, talking about stacks, you must mean the DoT. The DoT is not relevant in this thread. This thread is about Swipe TPS vs. Lacerate base damage TPS, disregarding the DoT completly.

Swipe when lacerate is on 5 stacks and just renew lacerate when it has about 3 seconds left, incase you miss or get parried.