Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: What's gonna happen to feral druids next ?!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Remen
    well...its not needed, tho I was just responding to the OP...he was asking what is next....I get the feeling blizzard keeps on firering @ druids...in a bad way, needed or not, its still a nerf...and thats sad
    This is why people are so quick to call QQ, statements like this one ... /wrists

People just don't want to see their big numbers go down .. everybody knew cat dps on ptr was TOO HIGH. All you druids just secretly wanted the patch to ship like that. People aren't against classes being OP ... as long as it's THIER class, that's why blizz ignores so much damn QQ!

Quote Originally Posted by CSJenova
    "See, Blizzard doesn't care about ferals in PVP"
    That was on damn main page, so I assume that every one have seen that. Sorry if I accidentally mislead someone.
    But meh... Its still frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    I couldn't agree more.

And let's be clear: the problems with Swipe are mainly centered around picking up Trash. While a Pally could drop lolsecration, a Warrior could hit T-clap or Shockwave or a OPKnight could drop D&D, we are stuck with either a craptastic Roar or a swipe that has a targeting requirement.

Simply removing the targeting requirement from Swipe would have been sufficient; it didn't need to go 360 degrees. Instead, they should have greatly boosted the TPS caused by Demo Roar, which by it's nature extends 360 degrees.
    That is the problem with bear tanks today currently; how is Demo Roar with a significant cooldown any more elegant as a design mechanic for addressing it?

I'll skip the long-winded scenarios where a cooldown on Demo Roar would be completely problematic, but I'll simply refer people to Blood and Frost DK tanking specs, and why they've tried to remove HB unsuccessfully from a cooldown, and ultimately simply moved UB way up the Unholy tree. It wasn't a good mechanic for DK's, it'd be just as bad for Ferals if they'd gone that route.

For what's it's worth playing both a DK and a feral where I tank semi-seriously, I'd rather have ass-swipe than any DK AE threat generation mechanic outside of Unholy Blight. The change to bear swipe fixes an annoying problem which no other tank spec suffers from, and it makes us inefficient to outright failures in some situations in 3.0.

It may not be a pretty change, but it is a good one. I'm more than a little surprised at the QQing regarding this change: if it solves the issue that people have highlighted (as in the above person's quoted post), how is it anything but a good buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Skultharion
    Insanely OP in PvP?
    Well, top 3v3 team on live has a feral druid,
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/team/3v3...Feel_Ooh_Girl/

and the ptr changes drastically are increasing feral dmg, a well played feral was #1 on Tank&Spank fights as of the last ptr build.
    Honestly saw these nerfs coming, ofc blizz isnt going to let feral druids be the DKs of next season... contrary to popular belief they do TRY to balance pvp, even if they dont succeed.

Edit: Had AJ arranged by druid only - im an idiot, theyre 21.... still doing better than any restos tho =S

Quote Originally Posted by arel00
    Primal Gore is still a buff, no matter how you look at it. Even with the removal of Rake, it's still getting Rip and Lacerate to crit, while they cannot on Live. Show me how this can be a nerf in respect of 3.0.9, and then we'll talk.
    It takes an entire talent point, yo!

News Flash:

Not all feral druids are pvpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzu
    News Flash:

Not all feral druids are pvpers.
    News Flash:

Not all holy paladins are pvpers.

[See what i did there? im pve holy and yet im geting nerfed >.< so dont even get me started..]

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight
    It takes an entire talent point, yo!
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...0&version=9742

Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TanksBosses
    This is why people are so quick to call QQ, statements like this one ... /wrists

People just don't want to see their big numbers go down .. everybody knew cat dps on ptr was TOO HIGH. All you druids just secretly wanted the patch to ship like that. People aren't against classes being OP ... as long as it's THIER class, that's why blizz ignores so much damn QQ!
    L2R...., I am tank, and love that I can DPS as well when needed, there is no added vallue to nerf a crit possibility which every decent kitty (specced) druid doesn't use much anyway.

greenmasheen

i laugh everytime druids whine. its the biggest metoo class ever. rogues get a new unique ability and druids want it too, mages get a new thing, druids want it too.

if you dont like your class, quit or reroll FFS. its BS that a druid can now stunlock in almost the same way that a rogue can.

Quote Originally Posted by Remen
    L2R...., I am tank, and love that I can DPS as well when needed, there is no added vallue to nerf a crit possibility which every decent kitty (specced) druid doesn't use much anyway.
    but now some of the bleeds can crit so wouldnt crit be something you would want?
    no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

This is sumthing else they are adding to help compensate for the armour and stam loss your thoughts?

* Savage Defense – this is a new passive ability. When a druid in Dire Bear form deals a melee critical strike, the druid gains a damage shield equal to 25% of their attack power. The next hit completely removes the shield regardless of how much damage was done.

source- http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....12981822&sid=1

Quote Originally Posted by archform
    but now some of the bleeds can crit so wouldnt crit be something you would want?
    indeed correct, but thats about bleed, my line was about ferocious bite, ah well, lets see what it will bring once patch comes out.