Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Why does Heigan hate me?

Im somewhat the same with shoulders. Everytime one drops tank or dps, there is always someone needing it more. Or rolling higher (tier) , only piece left for my Superior Ach <__<
    In the Groves of Death

i havent got that sigil either, but what the hell, a better one will come soon

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive
    I wouldn't get your hopes up for it becoming available for emblems in 3.1. It might be there for testing purposes, the same way that all glyphs are available for 3 silver in Dalaran.
    I doubt they would remove them, given that they have an actual resonable Emblem price and it makes sense, no one wants to have to run Naxx25 over and over for RNG to get a best in slot item

Heigan does not hate you, but your friends.
    'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
    Well they're no...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

my guild raids since december
    every week there is 1-3 malygos 10man raids, either with mains or alts
    belive it or not, since the very first raid there was not even 1 Surge needle drop...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

Quote Originally Posted by AbandonHope
    I've ran naxx many times and have gotten NEARLY everything best is slot yet the one final piece to the equation refuses to drop... The sigil... I see EVERY dk on my server with the sigil, even the scrubbiest ones in half blue gear or ones wearing heroes. I feel jipped huge as I'm the 2nd best geared DK on my sever and the sigil will not drop no matter how hard I pewpew. Anyone else having this issue?
    Now you know how I feel when in TBC every hunter except me had Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix. Ran through Karazhan sooooo many times and never haven't seen it drop. Even when on my other chars, no drop. And then my guild's master with his alt goes there on level 68! Guess what? Bow dropped -.-

ive done naxx 10 every week since WOTLK was released, havent seen embrace of the spider from maexenna yet.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dyo
    my guild raids since december
    every week there is 1-3 malygos 10man raids, either with mains or alts
    belive it or not, since the very first raid there was not even 1 Surge needle drop...
    Would wish I could have a steady group that was capable of doing the 10 man without wiping for moronic reasons (like the dk unable to perform his duties).
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

The first time i seen it drop i did win it but out of all the raids i have done i have only seen it drop twice. I have been raiding since the 1st week of the expansion.

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

We have had no turning tide drop from kel, after many many weeks. Where other guilds have had it drop week after week :

We've been farming Naxx for four months now, Thaddius has yet to drop the helm my Paladin wants. Meanwhile my Priest goes with a PUG (organized but not guild) and it's dropped three times in the last five resets. Just happens.
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]

Well i've never seen the impossible dream and lost jewel in my guild

Its weird because most of the other items people have issue with drop allllll the time. In my guild runs everyone has impossible dream, many people have the ring, Ive seen raz's belt drop 4 times, I think the only thing that I havent seen once has been the sigil and the rogue belt that heigan drops. Hes a hater!

To the guy before who was commenting on my arena... GTFO, I dont take arena seriously enough to give a damn what my rating is, I do PVP for fun. I dont gear myself out in resil for it, I just do it to waste time.

Keep em coming! What else do u want to drop?

I feel like every guild has those items that don't exist. Our guild has yet to see a Gothik tank helm or a Calamaties grasp

Turning tide, never drops...

running for caster weapon, drop once, mmm ok, in a 25 man raid, had to go (rl prob) and then caster dagger drop will i'm dc XD

im a french canadian, so what?
    If you think i'm a small gnome, bend over so i can slap you.

It's just a matter of luck

Ya KT drops seem to be pretty odd for my guild as well. If I remember correctly ive seen 3 envoy's, 2 betrayers, 2 huntard staffs, 3 turning tides, 1 last laugh and 1 wall of terror.

get rid of RNG maybe? I dunno...

disenchanted the sigil this week, our dk's had it ^^