how to use greatness str version

i have a lot more agi then str and i want to use str version anyone know how or any trick to make it happen ?

Re: how to use greatness str version

you equip it?

You get 90 strength static - but the proc will always be agi. There's no way to make the proc str. as there's no strength on our gear.

what if i get naked and put rings with str and make my str the highest stats then put trinket on and then put gear back will it change to agi or stay str ?

You obviously have no clue how this trinket works. You choose which version of it you want. The different versions grant +90 of different stats. When ANY of those version proc, your highest stat is increased when it procs. If you take off all your gear so you have more STR and proc it, it will increase STR. Since you won't be tanking or DPSing naked, you'll have all your gear on. If it procs when your AGI is higher, it will increase AGI.

IT INCREASES WHATEVER STAT YOU HAVE MOST OF WHEN IT PROCS. Reading comprehension christ, are people really this dumb?

dude .. relax

i got it now, i havnt bought it yet to know how it works but too bad we wont get 300 str wish bliz could change it

Quote Originally Posted by formy
    dude .. relax

i got it now, i havnt bought it yet to know how it works but too bad we wont get 300 str wish bliz could change it
    Yeah except Agi is much better come 3.1

not when you get too much crit chance with full str gems it become less affective

15+ Year Old Account

i will quote my self from a different thread to prove just how wrong you are formy

Quote Originally Posted by Alski

Overall you will still see the same dps increase from crit as you get more overall crit , and will continue to give the same untill you reach crit soft cap(~75%)

here go some quick numbers from Toskk's calculator
    base 8000 AP

25% crit = 3111dps
    35% crit = 3359dps (248 dps increase)
    45% crit = 3606dps (247 dps increase)
    55% crit = 3854dps (248 dps increase)
    65% crit = 4101dps (247 dps increase)
    so unless you happen to be over 75% crit (which is impossible) then agi > str in 3.1