Thread: Read this!

Read this!

you all suck... Just kidding

Re: Lacerate in cat form please! Also unnerf rake!! Please!! I said Please!!

druids being happy about deal lots and lots of dmg make other classes unhappy
    no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

Hey, I want to be overpowered, please do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Hey, I want to be overpowered, please do it.
    Well you already rerolled DK, what else can we do?!

Quote Originally Posted by KaailtheDruid
    Lacerate is really good skill but can olny be done in bear... Why not add it in cat form? Improves DPS quite alot

Also, The rake nerf sucks ass > Highest damaging bleed

Please unnerf it please ... Make lots of players happy ;D isnt that why we play? To be happy?

also be cool if like the tier8 (4) bouns is bouns is incease damage done by rake and rip by 10% and inceases armor in bear and Dire bear by 50%
    First......we dont need another attack to add to our rotation, its complicated enough. A BIG N O on that one

Second......a nerf to our dps was incoming on the ptr, so that was no big suprise. they took the fast route in nerfing us with the removal of rake, instead of nerfing the coeficiant on bleed crits which is what the problem really was.

Third......nice set bonus but it would be op with the current changes, specially the bear form part. it should have been a rake duration increase(to open up rotations a bit more, sr isnt really the problem in the rotation), and for bear it should have taken advantage of the new ability we go, like increase absorb or absorb a certain amount of spell dmg when procced since it doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by KaailtheDruid
    Lacerate is really good skill but can olny be done in bear... Why not add it in cat form? Improves DPS quite alot

Also, The rake nerf sucks ass > Highest damaging bleed

Please unnerf it please ... Make lots of players happy ;D isnt that why we play? To be happy?

also be cool if like the tier8 (4) bouns is bouns is incease damage done by rake and rip by 10% and inceases armor in bear and Dire bear by 50%
    *Please make me OP*. I hate people like you.

You should desire that with best in slot gear, you are competitive with all other dps classes. No more, no less.

As for your suggestions... try suggesting something legitimate. For example, savage defense currently procs off of our attacks to give a shield, with no stacking charges, that mitigates some portion of the incoming damage dependant on our AP. The problem with this is that aoe tanking, we get 1 shield and 20 hits, whereas a warrior or paladin will in theory block much much more. So, lets suggest something useful, like instead of savage defense proccing off of our crits, it has a chance equal to our critical strike chance to shield the user from the incoming attack. The issue with aoe tanking is now equal - we have a chance to shield from every attack, just like a warrior or protadin. Fights where you don't hit the mob (sarth 3d anyone?) can still be shielded. That would be a legitimate suggestions. Until you can make useful contributions, STFU and go cry somewhere else about how blizzard isn't making you OP.