Resto Druid UI Help with Grid and General

Greetings:

Ok, so I have grid and working on creating a nice healing UI. I have absolutely no idea how to use Grid, What I am looking at and how to take advantage of it. I've tried looking up a few things but didn't really make sense and thought I would turn to the pros. Can you all show me pics of your setups and how to understand and work Grid as well? Thank you all for your help.

Re: Resto Druid UI Help with Grid and General

Well mine looks like this :

Grid takes a lot of time to tweak, but once it's done, you're ready to heal like never before.
    Try using the corner a lot.
    A corner for each of your Hots, a corner for your target, a corner for the aggro, a corner for curse/poison.
    Try adding the plugins for grid like GridManaBars and GridStatusHots.

Grid works really well when combined with Clique, it allows you to cast spells with mouse clicking on the grid frames
    For example I do
    Left Click : Lifebloom
    Middle Click : Swiftmend
    Right Click : Rejuv
    Alt Left Click : Regrowth
    Alt Right Click : Nourish
    Ctrl Right Click : Wild Growth

Remember to deactivate the frames you don't want to interact with in the Clique menu.
    To select a target from Grid you'll have to use an unbound click like Shift + click

Concerning Grid Tweaking, just try all the settings you'll figure out, it's really simple, juste takes time to configure.

Cool Thank you for that, anyone else have some things they would like to add or pictures as well?

Here is my UI

Deleted

I use Grid combined with Grid Statushots.
    Upper left corner is for aggro indicator, upper right is for Rejuv indicator, Bodem left is for Regrowth indicator and bodem right is for Wild growth indicator and then i have a timer and stack size indicator on the right middle side.

My advice is to not be afraid to brake the addon just click and play around and adjust it more and more untill it fits your needs.
    Grid is very flexible and can have almost every set-up, you just need to mess around for a while in the options to get a feel for it.

anyway this is me :