Thread: Season 6 Gloves

Season 6 Gloves

Reduces the cooldown on strangulate by 5 seconds...................

Wow

Re: Season 6 Gloves

You're obviously bad if you think that's bad.

Strangulate wins games.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Strangulate does win games, but there are very few situations where the cooldown being up 5 secs sooner would have won the game. DKs don't use strangulate on cooldown, they use it when the kill target is low health. 5 secs off the cooldown is a very bad bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by gobtol
    Strangulate does win games, but there are very few situations where the cooldown being up 5 secs sooner would have won the game. DKs don't use strangulate on cooldown, they use it when the kill target is low health. 5 secs off the cooldown is a very bad bonus.
    Exactly why it's bad, right here.

Reduces the cost of your Kick by 10.

QQ somewhere else.

Sorry you can't CoI spam anymore.

I could care less about spamming CoI, it's a simi worthless snare to me, costing me one of my damage rune's to use it, so it's fine that they take that glove effect away, just the new one is 100% worthless IMO. BtW, love the rogue tears... love it.

I think most of the DK will specc Frost for PvP.

And that means that most of the DK will specc Chillblains and that means that CoI its not very Important, because you wont have to spamm it because your target will be slowed when you damage it with frostfever.

But i think the actual "bonus" is > s6 "bonus".

Strangulate instead of 2m = 1m55sec? suckt (:

To reduce the CD of Deathgrip by 5 sec would be nice, but to reduce a 2min cd for 5sek is to low.

Mewk - Zuluhed

Glove bonuses have never been that great... It's been like this since forever. If anything they are just small bonuses so get over it if you don't like the bonus.

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon24
    Glove bonuses have never been that great... It's been like this since forever. If anything they are just small bonuses so get over it if you don't like the bonus.
    Not all bonuses are bad. -3rage on hamstring is awesome and I cant pvp without it.

on topic. CoI spam was a bit retarded for blood/unholy dks but lowering a 2min cd to a 1min 55sec cd is.. well not really anything at all
    Pay a man enough, and he'll walk barefoot into hell

If it stays as it is, i'm sticking with s5 gloves or just using pve ones, just because that bonus is really that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bujaberry
    If it stays as it is, i'm sticking with s5 gloves or just using pve ones, just because that bonus is really that bad.
    When they changed the Rogue glove bonus, they went back and also changed the gloves for the previous seasons, so the s5 gloves may be switched too. Someone on the PTR can probably check this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon24
    ofc they have been better, for example the old rogue (deadly throw interrupts spells) comes in mind

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sithlord87m
    ofc they have been better, for example the old rogue (deadly throw interrupts spells) comes in mind
    and feral druid for school-lock 3 sec with maim anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Neheb
    Not all bonuses are bad. -3rage on hamstring is awesome and I cant pvp without it.

on topic. CoI spam was a bit retarded for blood/unholy dks but lowering a 2min cd to a 1min 55sec cd is.. well not really anything at all
    Ya well for most classes the bonuses have never been that great... some rare occasions a class would get a nice bonus. One that i liked was the old warlock bonus on pvp gloves that reduced push back on fear. An idea for the dk bonus would be something like a cut in cool down of death grip by a small amount... but people might hate that idea because generally people hate getting death gripped :P.

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.