Thread: Priest Ports??

Priest Ports??

This may sound random, but I get this almost every single day on my priest, regardless of whether or not I'm in shadowform.
    "Can I get a port to dal?" <-- Yeah, I'll get right on that. O_o;

Do any other priests out there get asked for ports? lol. What the heck brought up this idea? I was never asked this EVER before Wrath. Was there some post somewhere telling new WoW players that priests can do this now?

Re: Priest Ports??

Are you wearing a lot of the non-set pieces? People may be seeing your non-set shoulders or hat and simply assuming that you look like a mage without actually checking your class first.

What's your ingame name?

Next time brewfest rolls around, grab yourself a Personal Mole Machine. Then when someone asks you for a port, invite them to group and give 'em a free ride to the bar. ;D

-I'd either be randomly whispered by someone in a different city, or if they were up close I'd be in my oldschool Frozen Shadoweave. I was wondering if maybe they just thought all humans were mages. o_o; I'm still leveling in Northrend, so I'm in a mish-mash of quest/instance gear now, and I'm still getting it.

-Her name is Railynn.

- XD That's a great idea. I have one from last Brewfest. I'll just say the mole is a new port model.

Even better, tell em your an engineer and its a new item. Then when they end up in BRD, blame Blizzard for RNG engy failures.