Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Arms warrior pvp / dueling spec (patch 3.1)

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    I could show you a proof that 2=3

a = b
    a^2 = a*b
    a^2-b^2 = a*b-b^2
    (a+b)(a-b) = b(a-b)
    (a+b) = b
    a+a = a
    2a = a
    2 = 1

If 2=1, then certainly 2=3.

Edit: But 2/3 Imp Hamstring = 3/3 Hamstring?...not in the slightest. Why you wouldn't max your best peel I have no idea.

I just cant stand silent...

You cannot solve equations just by only replacing values and dividing variables with each other. This is just a basic technique they teach in elementary calculus to simplify things. You cannot divide variables with each other before knowing their values in real mathematics.

If you have ever come up with an equation such as

(a+b) = b

or

2a = a

this by no means prove 2=1
    this only proves that solution of this equation can only possible when a=0, nothing else.

Please do not post off topic bogus math crap again.

Quote Originally Posted by xehir

I just cant stand silent...

You cannot solve equations just by only replacing values and dividing variables with each other. This is just a basic technique they teach in elementary calculus to simplify things. You cannot divide variables with each other before knowing their values in real mathematics.

If you have ever come up with an equation such as

(a+b) = b

or

2a = a

this by no means prove 2=1
    this only proves that solution of this equation can only possible when a=0, nothing else.

Please do not post off topic bogus math crap again.
    Your first post....ever...

You registered on these forums to post....that? You seriously want to get that involved in a discussion on a joke k21nova and I were playing?

I've told people that they need to get a life before, but you...you need meds my friend.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    Your first post....ever...

You registered on these forums to post....that?  You seriously want to get that involved in a discussion on a joke k21nova and I were playing?

I've told people that they need to get a life before, but you...you need meds my friend.
    I just can't stand people who tries to impress the public as if he knows something special while that special thing is utterly crap. And if it comes to math and science I could not help to make a post.

My first post does not change the fact that, your post was a failed attempt of a self e-peen enlarging activity. And I refuse to take any "get a life" advise from a "hero member" of an online multiplayer game forum, who has more than 700 posts (5 posts per day). 

Quote Originally Posted by xehir
    I just can't stand people who tries to impress the public as if he knows something special while that special thing is utterly crap. And if it comes to math and science I could not help to make a post.

My first post does not change the fact that, your post was a failed attempt of a self e-peen enlarging activity. And I refuse to take any "get a life" advise from a "hero member" of an online multiplayer game forum, who has more than 700 posts (5 posts per day).

STANDING OVATION.