Resto dr00d mana in arena

Hmm, what's up with resto druids mana in arena, I know a holy pala( like me) will have more at probably anytime, but come on. Me and a rogue 2.1k rated vs a dk resto druid 2.1k rated. The dk is all time on me with his pet leaving me no time to drink+ his Death gripping my rogue all time so his druid can drink and Innervate. The match lasted for about 2 min. The druid was spamming drink, but still got oom SO fast. At then end of the match I had 16/17k mana left...

I almost just use pvp gear as well.

Anyone who play a druid inform me on this please?

Re: Resto dr00d mana in arena

Rephrase your paragraph a bit, I don't quite understand it. It may also be why no one has responded yet too.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenmirror
    Rephrase your paragraph a bit, I don't quite understand it. It may also be why no one has responded yet too.
    I THINK what he's saying is....

"I'm a holy pally and how come, even though I can't drink the entire arena match and the enemy resto druid can drink non-stop, he runs out of mana as a resto druid? Even though at the end of the match, without me drinking at all, I still end the match with 16-17k mana left and him oom."

Quote Originally Posted by Einorge
    Hmm, what's up with resto druids mana in arena, I know a holy pala( like me) will have more at probably anytime, but come on. Me and a rogue 2.1k rated vs a dk resto druid 2.1k rated. The dk is all time on me with his pet leaving me no time to drink+ his Death gripping my rogue all time so his druid can drink and Innervate. The match lasted for about 2 min. The druid was spamming drink, but still got oom SO fast. At then end of the match I had 16/17k mana left...

I almost just use pvp gear as well.

Anyone who play a druid inform me on this please?
    First! Pala is OP in arena =)

Well depending on his specc but I guess the druid was hybrid 0/34/37 since hi was playing with an unholy DK, Its really the only way to get good ratings as resto atm.
    But with that specc your regen will suck. Since you dont get cheaper HOT's (in tree form ur HOTs are cheaper) Mana is an issue for druids in arena ATM. But in 3.1 we can specc tree form (cause we are getting 280% bonus armor & and improved barkskin) and when we can go almost full resto we wont go so fast OOM.
    Lifebloom will give us mana back + heal much better when it bloom! so Hopefully in 3.1 we wont be mana burners =) So gief 3.1 asap Blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by Petzl
    First! Pala is OP in arena =)

1. But in 3.1 we can specc tree form (cause we are getting 280% bonus armor & and improved barkskin) and when we can go almost full resto we wont go so fast OOM.

2.Lifebloom will give us mana back + heal much better when it bloom! so Hopefully in 3.1 we wont be mana burners =) So gief 3.1 asap Blizzard!
    1. Then, in tree form you can't cc. Putting all of resto's survivability in treeform negates what made us great. (Mobility + CC)

2. It costs twice as much to cast, so if it blooms every time, you will have no net mana change over 3.0.9, but if you refresh a stack at all, you have spent more than you would have in 3.0.9

To answer the OP's question, yeah, druids suck in arenas now. Especially resto. There's no survivability, harder to CC targets, and they just can't put out the healing other healers can.