Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Which class will we always beat?

Ok, so rogues live on killing priests... that is what they do and always should be able to do. Which class is the one priests should be living on killing? Do they adapt that class to not make it OP against priests? I read in the blues about hunters being too OP against priests (and I've noticed how they murder me as well) and blizz tried to do something about it in this upcoming patch but I don't feel that hunters are the ones we always should be able to kill but it's nice if they give us a fair chance to be able to do it.
    Well, what do you think? Which class is it we can beat most of the times and should be able to be a bit more powerful against?

Re: Which class will we always beat?

Other priests? ;D

When it comes to discipline, it's not a specc built for killing. It's a specc built for surviving long enough for your teammate to peel, with healing/mitigation ability as an added bonus. The kill will happen very slow as you chip away your opponent HP eventually, but only if your opponent completely fails at burning you down before that, don't spellsteal your shield, renew or whatever, and don't heal himself. You don't kill stuff as discipline. You wear them down.

Shadowpriests trade a little survivability for a little more DPS, but isn't really great at either. But no matter what you do, priests won't kill things just by snapping their fingers. And I think that's what you are getting at.

I usually find it easy to kill AFK players. It takes a little while, but they die eventually and I rarely die in the process. :P
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Priests aint too bad against prot warriors, hehe.

Deleted

Deathknight or paladin are both classes I dont have trouble with, and by that I mean they cant kill me but usually I cant kill them either..

I'm a pvp-hater ... but the only kills I get are holy-pala or
    other pvp-haters no matter what class
    --
    The cataclysm broke the world ... and the pandas could not fix it!

Lol the OP is such a bunch of shit. Any skilled and well geared priest knows that rogues are the ONLY class that can be beat 1v1 (with 2x sinister it MAY become challenging) all other classes CANNOT lose to us unless they are retarded.

Yes rogues own us in arena but thats because they have a healer with them (or we die in stunlock) solo they are by FAR the easiest

Priest's always been pretty anti to warriors in 1 versus 1.

You can easily rage starve them with shield, and a lot of warriors will fail to avoid your fear.

Except for next patch where warriors will generate rage even through shields. This means when the shield is on them, and when they hit shielded targets.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Resto druids shouldn't be much of a problem with dots and silence in right moment
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

I win 1v2 versus my keyboard and my monitor all the time!
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

I don't know what people are talking about I smoke any class in bg, I don't do 1 vs 1 - I rape all in my path of destruction, dot, dot, dot. .. - - - mind sear the mob of dumbasses - - watch them die -- I don't base my ability on 1 vs 1; I base it on output damage + survivability = win -- -->(SP)

Quote Originally Posted by drf691
    I don't know what people are talking about I smoke any class in bg, I don't do 1 vs 1 - I rape all in my path of destruction, dot, dot, dot. .. - - - mind sear the mob of dumbasses - - watch them die -- I don't base my ability on 1 vs 1; I base it on output damage + survivability = win -- -->(SP)
    Hiding behind bushes with Mind Sear... while both teams fight on the bridge, that's not leet skill. Tell me how long your "survivability" is when that rogue/death knight/warrior actually find you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    Hiding behind bushes with Mind Sear... while both teams fight on the bridge, that's not leet skill. Tell me how long your "survivability" is when that rogue/death knight/warrior actually find you.
    Me (SP) + my bro (Disp) = win - - never hide - - go balls to the wall and smoke them all....you would know this if you weren't a noob

Me (SP) + my bro (Disp) = win - - never hide - - go balls to the wall and smoke them all....you would know this if you weren't a noob
    Because Battlegrounds are all about skill amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    Because Battlegrounds are all about skill amirite?
    Yes. It is about knowing the abilities and charateristics of the opponents you are facing, being able to counter, deter, or destroy your opponent. When you know these the rest becomes easy.

This one time I Mind Flayed this guy and I actually blew up his PC IRL cos im so leet, then I skydived onto the top of Mount Everest and kicked these ninjas asses cos there were ninjad there and I am so 1337 I can kick ninja asses and then these supermodels were like "We love you!" and I was all "Shut up baby, I know it!".

And the guy whose PC I blew up was HITLER!

See, we can all make up retarded little stories in our heads.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Yes. It is about knowing the abilities and charateristics of the opponents you are facing, being able to counter, deter, or destroy your opponent. When you know these the rest becomes easy.
    Battlegrounds are not about skill, they are about numbers. Your knowledge of the other classes abilities is pretty useless when 5 people run up to the Lumber Mill where you are defending alone and completely destroy you within 3 seconds, with the rest of the Horde jumping up and down at the stables.

you must be very young

Quote Originally Posted by Lintz
    you must be very young
    Old enough to know how to use capital letters and punctiation.

The rest of the thread is now officially just about mocking this guy.
    You may not like my methods, but you'll surely know my name.