Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Will Ulduar last through the summer ?

Quote Originally Posted by kargoth
    of course, the real pros get drunk and get laid'd then play wow as ur drunk, and solo nax with packup drivers, its a great plan, now all we need is some pack up drivers, stay sober= win win :P
    What's a pack-up driver? I know pick-up drivers and I know back-up drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gron
    Today's raid environment is like 4 hrs Naxx clear (even if you do 20 man run).
    If Ulduar takes 2x as much, still its 2 nights a week (likely beginnning).

So if you only run 25 man or 10 man, still you start runinig Ulduar, 2 nights a week will get you geared pretty fast.
    In case the raid bossess scale (meaning they become stronger as you progress, something that Naxx lacks) then its going to be more interesting.

Those who have time will judge Ulduar on the many "10 man hardmodes" - if they are really hard or not.
    Those who don't have time will probably enjoy raiding 1-2 nights per week.

If hardmode delivers the excitements of BC, both groups could be content (casuals and hardcore).
    Dunno, for my guild 4h is enough for Naxx, S3D and Malygos.

Ulduar on farm will take even less, because its just one instance without the flight time you have now.

It will last for me because I will probably not be able to raid the instance until the end of the summer. Playing WoW or any other game is no different in the summer than in the winter. Sometimes it's just a little bit warmer which is easy to adjust to.

Quote Originally Posted by SyncMaster
    Dunno, for my guild 4h is enough for Naxx, S3D and Malygos.

Ulduar on farm will take even less, because its just one instance without the flight time you have now.
    same but mine does it in 3h, which includes the 25 and 10 man version and VoA if we happen to have it when we are flying from dragonblight to nexus... also we do it blindfolded.. while drunk and getting laid.

we suspect ulduar will fit into our schedule, maybe increase it by 1 hour? .. but we will have to sit out a warlock and 2 others so they can be ready to summon us north when we're done.
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by PvE_Mage
    in the Summer of 2008 WoW sucked big time
    True, lots on vacation
    (and AoC came out bugged to hell to rush to market)
    AoC came out in .. what .. februari or march and was already abandoned in summer.
    More like Warhammer realease that was close and ppl stopped playing till Warhammer came out.
    I'm just generally hoping that there won't be a boring wait after Ulduar is cleared...
    Lucky for me that i'm not in one of those uber guilds and it will take us a while to clear it .. if we ever will. Just hope the new 3.2 patch (with new raid) won't be realeased till we do clear.