Thread: BiS items ?

BiS items ?

I've been searching far and wide but cant seem to find a list of Fury warr's BiS.

Im currently preparing for the great Ulduar adventure and kinda wanted to know the BiS for a fury warr just to get the extra mile wich is gonna be needed for ulduar. Any suggestions whete to find such a list ?

Re: BiS items ?

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA - 23/03/2014 View Post
    Seriously. Someone bookmark this. If we go all the way from 6.0 to 7.0 and there is never a paid Garrison feature on the blizzard store, I will go to the store, purchase a hat and film myself eating it.

That spreadsheet is win but remember that its for 3.0 - not 3.1

In 3.1 we will need more expertise due to no warmastery and perhaps more important mail and leather gear will be less attractive compared to plate due to the change of imp zerkerstance (from 10% ap to 20% str). Some leather gear will prolly still rock tho, Frosted Adroit gloves from malygos as an example =p

http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t37462-w...n_spreadsheet/

for some reason the spread sheet doesnt like my Vista, Any solutions on this ?

The gear set on that spreadsheet gives +149 expertise rating, which is quite a bit less than the +214 required to get 6.40% in 3.1, so if you're looking to dodge cap your expertise, don't trust that set. It also has four leather pieces.

Why would you spec fury for Ulduar anyways? Arms is clearly the way to go after 3.1, unless they revert the TG nerf (and even then i would say Arms is superior).

Maybe because, just maybe, he/she enjoys....fury? Just a wild stab in the dark that maybe, just maybe, someone likes something in game and regardless of the cookie cutter zombie lemmings moving to a new beat of other conformist drums....just a thought ^^.

But truth be told if this patch goes live with current standings, yes, arms is/will be superior. But stay fury unless your in that guild that has to have maximum epeen inflation. But don't get to upset when your sidelined on a progression fight because they just can't seem to get that last 5% off the boss....

(fury rox. hands down. been fury for the last 4 years. I like the class. I like the playstyle. IT'S MY CHOICE in the matter and it what lets me enjoy the game. We've always have been a roller coaster class. We'll top the clothies and the dk's again in time and in gear. Until then, let them have their laughs. Besides, a good raider doesn't have to top charts to be in a raid with good ppl. And before some one promotes themselves to captain obvious, yes first post. Ever.)

@Grimreaper:
    If you would have followd any part of the discussion about Fury vs Arms yes at first we will a bit lower on dps but later on we benefit more from the new gear and beat arms again. And in time blizz has let know to compensate where needed in the fury tree.

@Moshpitt
    Cheers for the back up. yes i like fury (very) much. Ive played fury for the last 2 years i know my class and for me its safe to say i will have a raid spot (as fury ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirjeize
    @Grimreaper:
    If you would have followd any part of the discussion about Fury vs Arms yes at first we will a bit lower on dps but later on we benefit more from the new gear and beat arms again. And in time blizz has let know to compensate where needed in the fury tree.
    I dont buy that, unless you have some mathematical proof to back it up, also you need to factor in Blood Frenzy (unless you always have combat rogues in the raid). Seeing how huge the difference is beetwen arms and fury on the PTR at the moment i very much doubt this would happen anywhere before Icecrown Citadel.

Maybe it's just me beeing old fashioned, but i kinda enjoy pushing my character to it's maximum potential regardless of wich spec i need to choose for achieving that.

http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t37807-d...dps_discussion
    Start around page 20 or so. With the IBS buff we will get plate gear and strenght is gonna scale better for us so are some trinks and jewlery for the future. So yes we will fall behind a bit at first but dont worrie we WILL catch up.

Further discussions bout arms vs fury are some different topics btw.

Im still looking for a BiS item list since i can open the spread sheet on elitist jerks, any suggestions on this matter ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper
    I dont buy that, unless you have some mathematical proof to back it up, also you need to factor in Blood Frenzy (unless you always have combat rogues in the raid). Seeing how huge the difference is beetwen arms and fury on the PTR at the moment i very much doubt this would happen anywhere before Icecrown Citadel.

Maybe it's just me beeing old fashioned, but i kinda enjoy pushing my character to it's maximum potential regardless of wich spec i need to choose for achieving that.
    Our guild doesn't have a feral 100% of the time and I hate playing PVE arms. Some guilds have combat rogues, some guilds don't have feral druids and you're making out like fury is a dead spec (which is a thinly veiled TG nerf QQ). Fury is going scale extremely well, as it always has.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirjeize
    http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t37807-d...dps_discussion
    Start around page 20 or so. With the IBS buff we will get plate gear and strenght is gonna scale better for us so are some trinks and jewlery for the future. So yes we will fall behind a bit at first but dont worrie we WILL catch up.
    I cant see anything in that thread supporting your "feeling" about the arms vs fury scaling curves, but maybe i didnt read close enough. The IBS change will only affect fury warriors, making plate gear more attractive for them, but arms warriors can just use leather/mail items to get more dps stats instead.

I can only speak for myself, but i've atleast noticed the gap between my arms and fury dps becoming smaller and smaller as i have improved my gear, not the other way around.

Why would you spec fury for Ulduar anyways? Arms is clearly the way to go after 3.1, unless they revert the TG nerf (and even then i would say Arms is superior).
    Because for people that have a butt ton of str like myself there is little to no difference between the two specs in a raid situation. Im not just saying this, its been tried and tested by myself on all encounters that have been up except Freya. Arms put out marginally more than Fury, literally 100 DPS in it consistently and also Fury scales better than Arms so, a few weeks in and you'll be underneath us on the meter again.

If they do revert the TG nerf, then Fury will out DPS everyone all over again, by silly amounts, so it's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    and also Fury scales better than Arms
    Geif mathematical proof pretty please, i want to see someone saying this actually backing it up for once.

Its on the PTR there are no exeact numbers yet. So doing math at this point is useless. Besides could you bring US the math that arms will keep out dpsing (by a whopping 100dps hooray) fury