Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Worlds fastest Sartharion 3D kill (10)

people are BAD at reading

Quote Originally Posted by Blabl
    This isn't a legit 3D kill according to the achievement system. I recall a guild killing Sartharion on 25 without killing the 3 drakes, at the start of WotLK, but they didn't get the achievement.
    Would it count lootwise though?(5 badges and a mount along with the higher ilvl gear)

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel
    Bitter much for not beeing able to do it? The game awards it as a 3D kill, who are you to say its not? Cry More
    not being able to do it?
    aka gather 8 4k+dps and tank+healer?
    k m8, w/e you say

o and if game would tell you that eating your poo is good, would you admit that too?

p.s.just w8 till blizz fixes it ~~
    +they didnt kill drakes at all, they killed sartharion only. Not the drakes(yet they got loot from drakes) so its just a matter of time till blizz will call that an exploit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

Quote Originally Posted by dbrocksyoursocks
    Nice job, amazing effort.
    I guess you took a feral for improved leader of the pack (heal on crits). Why exactly did you guys choose the other classes? Because of the heals through damage? Blood Aura, Blood thirst and such? Or just because of the insane Damage per second those specs/classes are doing now?
    The rogue is for missdirect, feral for kiting the second drake, shaman for hero and heal, pally tank for judgement of the light, blood dk for 10% ap boost and ofhealing (same as the judgement), unholy dk for atack speed boost, others for damage =0)

There was a 10 pages long thread about the setup. We ended up setting the raid this way... The people are not from the same guild.. just those who didn't get the cd with their guilds this week ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dyo
    +they didnt kill drakes at all, they killed sartharion only. Not the drakes(yet they got loot from drakes) so its just a matter of time till blizz will call that an exploit.
    Dude, read the achivement (that blizz made), does it say to kill the drakes?

PS pm the logs when you kill the same "easy" way plzz

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=2051

With all three Twilight Drakes still alive, engage and defeat Sartharion the Onyx Guardian on Normal Difficulty.
    It doesn't say that you have to kill drakes as well

Ok, now do it the hard way. (or harder way at least)

not being able to do it?
    aka gather 8 4k+dps and tank+healer?
    k m8, w/e you say

o and if game would tell you that eating your poo is good, would you admit that too?

p.s.just w8 till blizz fixes it ~~
    The achievements are just that, arbitrary rules set by the game. If you don't care for them why post at all in this thread?
    And no, blizzard won't fix it because nothing is broken.

thats not exploit; thats called overgearing the encounter

Quote Originally Posted by Kiib
    The rogue is for missdirect, feral for kiting the second drake, shaman for hero and heal, pally tank for judgement of the light, blood dk for 10% ap boost and ofhealing (same as the judgement), unholy dk for atack speed boost, others for damage =0)

There was a 10 pages long thread about the setup. We ended up setting the raid this way... The people are not from the same guild.. just those who didn't get the cd with their guilds this week ^^
    Unholy doesnt give speed boost, that is Frost with Improved Icy Talons.

Seems like a legit kill to me. Tried Sarth+1 once imo even that was a bit chaotic at the time, cant imagine what 3D is like .
    In the Groves of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnium
    Unholy doesnt give speed boost, that is Frost with Improved Icy Talons.
    Unholy/Frost my bad ><

Deleted

That's pretty cool. Nice job!

Try doing that with 10-men Gear..

While this is technically considered a valid kill as it awards the achievement it's still more than likely to be unintended.

Grats to the OP anyway, I never thought that it would be possible to cheese the encounter like this but I guess I was wrong.

Deleted

Hahahaha, I'm really amused! Especially by all the bitter bads trying to imply its not a legit kill.

Great job!

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!

Now try do it with 19 furies, 1 restosham, 2 dks, 1 protopal, 1 feral for kite and one missdirect rogue for suew.
    Anyway it is legit kill. Even moir it is RIGHT kill. They did it while all 3 drakes was still alive, not dead.
    l2read
    With all three Twilight Drakes still alive, engage and defeat Sartharion the Onyx Guardian on Normal Difficulty. ^^

Dont stop now vodka bears. Go nuke heroic.

Грац парни поебошили на славу.

I'll spoil the fun a little. In the end in the titles - it's roGue not rouge. And to educate my russian friends a little - when you shorten the word you say rog (рог), not roU. Hope this helps you GJ, made me proud :P

Hmm i guess that the reason they chose 4 Furry warriors is because of their execute at 35% so they can kill him FAST before the other drakes enrage? just a thought but could be why they chose 4 fury?

Quote Originally Posted by Reveil
    I'll spoil the fun a little. In the end in the titles - it's roGue not rouge. And to educate my russian friends a little - when you shorten the word you say rog (рог), not roU. Hope this helps you GJ, made me proud :P
    нам проще написать на русском)
    We also plan to kill Sartarion25+3 on similar tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by Takedown
    Hmm i guess that the reason they chose 4 Furry warriors is because of their execute at 35% so they can kill him FAST before the other drakes enrage? just a thought but could be why they chose 4 fury?&#160;
    yes, execute, but if you raid has 40+k dps, it is not so important.

Quote Originally Posted by Reveil
    Iit's roGue not rouge
    I'd say I'm sorry for my english, but as for this eternal mistake, i mistyped