Ulduar boss abilities already known?

I´ve been away from WoW for a while (stopped playing just before WOTLK), and I wonder why all the abilities of the Ulduar bosses are already known in great detail and are available on mmo-champion.

Is Blizzard tolerating this? Or do they even release this kind of information now?
    And if they do, what's the point?

Isn't it much more fun to find these things out during play, while you work on the boss?
    I´m really confused.

Re: Ulduar boss abilities already known?

It pretty hard to have pretty much every boss killed multiple times on the PTR without ppl seeing the spells and abilities tbh...

I´m not talking about some general abilities, but something as detailed as this:

"Shadow Crash
    Unlimited range
    Instant
    Fires a shadow missile at a target, dealing 11310 to 12690 Shadow damage to all enemies near the impact point and knocking them away. After impact, leaves an energy field that lingers for 20 sec, increasing magical damage dealt by 100%, increasing casting speed by 100%, reducing healing done by 75%, and reducing mana costs by 75%."

People get this kind of data by killing the boss a few times?

4/5+ PTR servers hosting 1000+ people mainly dedicated to Ulduar raids.

So yeah, i would expect that information like this is obtained down to the finest detail. Not hard for even just 100 people to check combat log and gather this.

Kind of sucks to have all the details of the fight known before it's live IMO. But with public testing you can't avoid it. And even if your guild decided to do it without reading strats, just one or two wipes and you'll get that guy saying he read something on some strat site, etc. And even then, there will still be those nerd guilds that clear it in the first week and post strats, then cry because they're bored again.

My hope is that they made Ulduar so challenging even in the 10man that until your raid has picked up some of it's gear, you bang your head against it trying to down your new cockblock boss. As opposed to 3 hour pug zergs like Naxx shortly after release. (I know they meant Naxx to be easier).

I personally would love to get back to the days when you're having trouble beating the next boss, but are getting closer week by week as your raid gets gear from your farmed bosses - instead of feeling like a really long heroic. God forbid anything is challenging again.

ulduar is supposed to be much harder than naxx. we know the details bcuz of the ptr. u can measure ranges, figure out dmg for abilities, and other what not bcuz blizz gives us the tools on the ptr. they want us to test what they put out to determine if the bosses are to op or not. if they didn't test it on the ptr before going live, when issues arose they would have to bring down the servers and prevent us from playing until they changed/fixed whatever raid/boss had issues.

also data-mining.
    It's just a game.