abandoned instance

sooo, came back from school, logged my pally alt and asked in guildchat if anyones bored (MOAR BOOST xD), one decided to come, then, when we both arrived to SM, we found out that every part is empty, no mobs anywhere but outside the instance, anyone knows whats going on? thought april fools was yesterday, not today ;x

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: abandoned instance

Someone may have killed them all before you arrived?

lol no, i was going to get boosted, and as i now see, there are many people complaining at general chat, just got few whispers when i stood there

The instance server could have had an issue, I remember quite a few times since LK where the instances have had some issues due to tons of people being in them, thus on the server. Maybe only part of the data got through causing the surroundings to spawn, but no mobs?

all is fine now, realm had some problem with instances, one guildie got stuck in Ony for few min, then we couldn't enter Naxx( instance not found), and when we were about to end(KT) not-so-massive but lag and some DCs appeared, then whole dalaran was empty,but now its all ok

15+ Year Old Account

sad.

but remember, it's a computer. bugs happend
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

you're full of care <3 xD