Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Hint that AN is the 3.2 Instance?

Quote Originally Posted by Barubary
    I love it lets give the alliance their own raid.

Hey horde sucks to be you guess you gotta wait till Icecrown for new raid oppritunities... I mean it's bad enough that the alliance already dominates PvP most servers... do they really have to dominate PvE as well

^^^This is why the "Stormwind raid instance" idea will never happen.

I would love to see another silithid type raid. Ahn'Quiraj was bad ass

Bugs have already been done... Remember AQ40? God... Bugs would be sooo lame :P

It's most likely going to be another troll raid or some AN kind of raid.
    Uldum is rather going to be a raid in 4.x. This addon we have enough titan lore stuff with Ulduar imo.

3.2 is going to be:

Scholazar Basin - The Saronite War

Hasn't there been several things posting that Ghostcrawler may have meant BG? There is known fact that Blizz is wanting to release more BGs.

So i was leveling my alt mage and was in the winterspring area near the gorge. I saw the instance portal for hyjal. Anyone consider that 3.2 might be the opening of present day hyjal? i mean blizzard stated it as a secret suprise instance and well, im sure people would be pretty suprised to see how it is now.

Its very possible I think. If you go into Ahn'kahet and look around, you can see all these platforms that connect in the distance. So it would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by morphosys
    So i was leveling my alt mage and was in the winterspring area near the gorge. I saw the instance portal for hyjal. Anyone consider that 3.2 might be the opening of present day hyjal? i mean blizzard stated it as a secret suprise instance and well, im sure people would be pretty suprised to see how it is now.
    hmm and which bosses would be in hyjal nowadays? according to lore? it would be nice, but you´d find only few trees and plants there...

That post, as many have pointed out, is pretty much irrelevant to the discussion of what we are raiding next. It has long been known that there will be a raid between 3.1 and 3.3, that it won't be Icecrown (3.3) and obviously that it won't be Ulduar (3.1).

AN has always been an option and point of speculation, however there is Lore and Setting for any number of raid instances. Black Dragonflight? Zombie Trolls (gundrak)? Utgarde? All this, not to mention the fact that blizzard could pretty much pull anything out of the book for this one. Perhaps so far as developing Azshara further with a raid instance (lore supports that we may or will eventually see one there) or tossing us into the Emerald Dream for a bit.