Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best Libram for Ret Pallies

Well, I've been using the Venture Co. Libram of Retribution for awhile now, and several times, that libram from noth has dropped. I'm not sure if i should roll on it, or if theres a completely new libram thats better than both
    Red Bull Gives You Wings!

Re: Best Libram for Ret Pallies

Theres a libram in ulduar that increases DS damage by 230 (not sure on the exact numbers) that is a decent upgrade from noth's, but deadly gladiator's libram will remain best in slot until furious gladiator's libram goes live.. soon after ulduar.

yea my arena team is like 45 rating away from gettin that, but i dont wanna spend the points on just a libram.
    Red Bull Gives You Wings!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by seiden
    Theres a libram in ulduar that increases DS damage by 230 (not sure on the exact numbers) that is a decent upgrade from noth's, but deadly gladiator's libram will remain best in slot until furious gladiator's libram goes live.. soon after ulduar.
    if the DS libram bonus is applied to every target who gets with by DS, its a nice libram.

the deadly libram still = best

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaduckiee
    yea my arena team is like 45 rating away from gettin that, but i dont wanna spend the points on just a libram.
    Epic fail.

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    if the DS libram bonus is applied to every target who gets with by DS, its a nice libram.

the deadly libram still = best
    And the deadly libram is getting buffed to last 10 seconds now isn't it? So its basically having a 120 ap in your libram slot :P

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    Epic fail.
    lol sais the guy with 1908 2s rating ...

Quote Originally Posted by Trinnium
    lol sais the guy with 1908 2s rating ...
    hey, i got my libram.

I feel dirty asking this but I wanna see what you think, with 3.1 I have heard that CS will become our main damaging instant. Is it worth trying to pad up CS damage even more with the Nax CS libram or should we be sticking with the Goblin one until we can get the PvP one?

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    hey, i got my libram.
    Thats all that matters. Hell, the only reason I did pvp in the first place was this damn libram.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&n=Greatrichie

15+ Year Old Account

i heard next season you only need 1300 rank to get it. guess ill wait a bit

I thought it was 1250. But yeah, same here.

As for current Librams, the one off Noth is the only one that actually increases the damage done. The other available Librams all increase your Crit, which depending on your gear, may not be necessary.

If you're hovering at around 35% crit unbuffed and have a decent 25man raid comp, the Naxx Libram will generate more DPS then the other 2.

But the Deadly Libram is still the best, and I wonder what the Furious one will look like =/

i hate how people are only reading what they wanna read.

arena rating will start at 0 next season. not 1500. It's not going to be a free handy down.

Quote Originally Posted by distantarray
    i hate how people are only reading what they wanna read.

arena rating will start at 0 next season. not 1500. It's not going to be a free handy down.
    I think he meant it will be easier to get from 0 - 1300 in 3.1 then it is to go from 1500 - 1930 live.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    I think he meant it will be easier to get from 0 - 1300 in 3.1 then it is to go from 1500 - 1930 live.
    ^^ That was how I read it. If you can get CLOSE to getting your libram now...getting it next season will be a joke. Having said that, if you won't have anything better to spend your points on and you get the rating, your points are reset so you might as well use them. If there is an armor piece you wanted to buy then the choice is yours to make

edit: got bumped to the second page so I added a quote.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    I defo think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Verteidiger
    I defo think not.
    Well the S6 Weapons still require a 1930 Rating in 3.1, no?

So you are saying that Blizz will willingly force people to go from 0 - 1930 for a weapon, when now they only have to go from 1500 - 1930? I don't think so, unless they radically change the points awarded.

No, S6 weps will be taken out of the game.
    Well, for purchase anyways..

15+ Year Old Account

S6 1250 will be like S5 1900 range, Think about goinng from 0-1250 vs going from 1500-1900 3 times the work. I don't think it will be easier by any means in fact I suspect it will be more time consuming and just as hard as it is now. Go for it now you have 2 weeks or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

To make sure you're aware, the Venture Co. Libram ( http://ptr.wowhead.com/?item=38362 ) was changed in 3.1 to add flat damage to Divine Storm rather than grant about 1.5% crit.