Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Best Libram for Ret Pallies

Quote Originally Posted by aikouka
    To make sure you're aware, the Venture Co. Libram ( http://ptr.wowhead.com/?item=38362 ) was changed in 3.1 to add flat damage to Divine Storm rather than grant about 1.5% crit.
    The Libram that drops from Ulduar does something like 235 damage compared to 81 for Venture Co.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Well the S6 Weapons still require a 1930 Rating in 3.1, no?

So you are saying that Blizz will willingly force people to go from 0 - 1930 for a weapon, when now they only have to go from 1500 - 1930? I don't think so, unless they radically change the points awarded.
    I'm am not sure what the formula will be but there is going to be a new system that is for sure. Where now you get/loose 5-20 + points per match it will be increased to match the new zero starting rating or perhaps the rating added for BG's will affect it as well... but there is no way Blizz is gonna go from only needing a couple hundred points to achieve the next item req to needing a 1000 +. Unless they want to kill arenas completely.

As far as I can tell, 1930 in S6 will be teh same as 1930 in S5. Only difference is you don't start at 1500. You'll gain points like crazy from 0-whatever your hidden rating is.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&n=Greatrichie

Quote Originally Posted by NNozemm
    go buy your libram, everything will resest when 3.1 hits
    Points reset a week after don't they? pretty sure they said that they were giving people a week between seasons to spend old points.

Blizzard said at ratings lower than 1500 you will gain points as though you were 1500. They aren't lowering the cap to make it harder for the 2k+ to get to 2k+...they are lowering the cap so the 1.2k pros don't have to drop to their 1200 rating. Granted...the points spread may still be larger under the new system, but I think it was changed to be less detrimental to the psyche of the lower rankings.