the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJ79d2-St4

this is why fury is getting nerfed, for those that still QQ

Re: @front page

Posting in a useless thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasky
    for those that still QQ
    Those that "QQ" aren't necessarily furies who are decked out in the absolute best gear possible pushing 5000-6000 DPS in an optimal raid situation, but the ones who would like to start raiding, whose DPS is bad as it is even if they've got the best possible pre-raid gear on, who will be doing around 50% or less of the DPS of the casters wearing worse gear.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, why don't you, or anyone else out there, try to justify screwing over most of the furies because of something like 5% of the fury population.

Yeah, erm, those guys have decent gear but its not even mostly BiS. They have alot of valorous gear but thats poor, and one guy even has some heroic items still.

and yet the dk still destroyed him.

Judging a class based on that situation should be the new definition of retardation.

yeah i agree fury warriors really do need the incoming nerf but personally i'd like to see DK's get just as big a nerf as they too are a hybrid and should not be topping every DPS meter known to man and creaming everyone with ease in PVP.

There! That's it!
    It's called Skill.
    Orly? What is this skill you speak of?

FYI i was reffering to the fact that it wasn't a massive feat completed by guys that were completely BiS, just that Fury warriors do alot of DPS and this is proof of that. Also, if they had awesome skillslslslililss that kills then they would have done it the proper way don't you recon.

The DK is very good, but then also BiS so doing as much as he should do. Also, this is a very short snapshot of the DPS if its only 73 seconds long. Bloodlust would've been popped as well as alot of other CDs which is quite ridiculous.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    Also, if they had awesome skillslslslililss that kills then they would have done it the proper way don't you recon.
    They had done it the normal way, they were just trying something different. Notice how the only achievement that came up at the kill was Gonna Go?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

yup the drakes go beserk and destroy the raid... so no kill

We killed 10+3 with this tactic with 2 fury's in raid, 1 of which was me (it's offspec for me).
    Setup was
    enh
    retri
    fury
    fury
    HaT Rogue
    HaT Rogue
    DK
    Hunt

Feral
    Disc Priest

So don't cry about fury's OPness. I heard also that caster's setup did such kill also and I think it's real, because setup like
    Moonkin
    Elem
    Mage
    Mage
    Mage
    Lock
    Lock
    SPriest

DK tank

Any heal

Do much more DPS.

I play mostly on EU Burning Legion, the first EU realm ever to become full, and one of the fully packed EU realms still. I'm pointing that out to say that there's plenty of activity there.

Yet, I can't say I'm seeing a lot of furies. I've done somewhere around 600-700 emblems worth of heroics. Haven't seen much furies. When I specced fury myself, it was pretty much as I expected... Nobody would invite me. Even though I pointed out I was hit capped, expertise capped, and told them my AP/crit, and even whispered people actively. Furies just haven't been taken to PuGs.

On Archavon or OS 25, I haven't seen much furies at all. Most warriors I've been with on either was I think three, two furies and I.

Now, if that's the situation pre-3.1, what do you think will happen when furies lose 15-20% of their only effectiveness in a group? I'm confident there won't be more of them.

Dual speccing could solve something; people could have their fury spec and prot spec, and if there's a chance, they could do fury DPS. However, I'm fairly certain those warriors will have either an arms PvE spec and tank spec, or an arms PvE spec and arms PvP spec.

Lol at the people that dont think you get the achievement..

THEY ALREADY KILLED SARTH! THATS WHY THEY DIDNT GET THE ACHIEVEMENT!

dumbasses -.-.