Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: T9 Pally ( Icecrown loot)

Quote Originally Posted by Maleia
    It's more likely to be T9 than T10.

Nothing says that blizzard will actually release an instance in between Ulduar and Icecrown, considering they still don't even have a name for it.

If anything it'll be like ZA, and not contain a new tier set.
    Get your facts straight before you run your mouth. Icecrown is 3.3, 3.2 is a different one that 'players have been asking for for a long time' (paraphrased). Said multiple times in blizzcast and what have you.

I hope it's deeper within AN.

15+ Year Old Account

i rly hope they add 4 tiers this expansion just to add up to the 2 number tier :P, also with naxx being this easy it's same as t 0.5
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

I'm hoping for Icecrown to be tier 10... but that's only because the odd-numbered tiers have had horrible looks (See: T1, 3, 5, 7(3) ) and the even ones have either looked fantastic (2, 6) or decent in the least (4, 8).

Here's to hoping!
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Limboman
    ugh tell me about it 30+ BWL runs and no pally T2 gloves.....ill get em eventually...

also nice T3 :P i never got the full set....amazing roll on ashbringer....shitty rolls on T3.....you don't hear me complaining
    Lol, I hear ya, took me like 25 runs for T2 pants and like 50000 runs for the shoulders, but I finally finished that set last week.

Very informational thread. I'd like to sign up for your newsletter.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

while i will agree t2 was the sickest pally set. no way in hell do i want to wear it again. i was stick in it for so long at lvl 60. i mean can you honestly say you want to wear the same armor again just because it looks good? here's one for blizzard to actually make a good looking set again though. laugh will it ever happen though?
    Angrychaír - 80 Ret Pally
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khaz+Modan&n=Angrycha%C3%ADr
    Retribution: working as intended.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nookius
    while i will agree t2 was the sickest pally set. no way in hell do i want to wear it again. i was stick in it for so long at lvl 60. i mean can you honestly say you want to wear the same armor again just because it looks good? here's one for blizzard to actually make a good looking set again though. laugh will it ever happen though?
    THIS!

and btw, it did happend with t3 and t7.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by Nookius
    Rather wear T2 again than T8.5 tbh.