Any new info on Val'anyr, Gavel of Ancient Kings?

Basically all that I've seen is that this is again another "Atiesh-style" collect the shards and build your legendary, healing weapon. Kinda feeling a bit cheated myself but that's because I have 39 shards of Atiesh rotting in my bank right now, and blizz still insists we have to do some ridiculous song and dance to collect the shards rather than just having it..you know..drop. Anyways, is there any idea of:

stats/on equip procs/questline to get

I really haven't seen anything other than the mmo-champ youtube video.

Re: Any new info on Val'anyr, Gavel of Ancient Kings?

it is confirmed that it will have healer stats and a chance on healing spell to protect the target with a shield (absorbing % of healing done)

Quote Originally Posted by BlacKcuD
    it is confirmed that it will have healer stats and a chance on healing spell to protect the target with a shield (absorbing % of healing done)
    Where are you getting that information?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeerus
    It was posted on the main page a few weeks ago. Called "Blessing of Ancient Kings" I believe.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zeerus
    Right here on front page of MMO-Champion. Seriously do you never bother reading the website?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=855

Just wondering.. This mace on a disc priest = triple shield? (PW:S, Divine Aegis, the Blessing on the mace)

Quote Originally Posted by vigilpriest
    Basically all that I've seen is that this is again another "Atiesh-style" collect the shards and build your legendary, healing weapon. Kinda feeling a bit cheated myself but that's because I have 39 shards of Atiesh rotting in my bank right now, and blizz still insists we have to do some ridiculous song and dance to collect the shards rather than just having it..you know..drop. Anyways, is there any idea of:

stats/on equip procs/questline to get

I really haven't seen anything other than the mmo-champ youtube video.
    Trust me, a "ridiculous song and dance" that involves rewarding hard work and tenacity to get a legendary is a far superior way of handing out legendaries than the complete and utter crapshoot that was the Illidan glaives.

RNG giving some guilds glaives on the first kill and others glaives on their 51st kill... no thanks.

first night in ulduar tonight, killed FL before the server crashed, 25 man easy mode dropped a shard

Quote Originally Posted by Belegonfax
    first night in ulduar tonight, killed FL before the server crashed, 25 man easy mode dropped a shard
    Confirmed. I just got one aswell.

the only stuff thats out is a youtube vid. and what mmo champ has on it
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][/url[url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][/url