Hunters Holy pala 3.1

Hello all . So how is gonna be Hunter holy pala in 3.1? Since both classes get a nerf. Paladins no longer will have repetance spec with Judgement of the wise, their plea gona be dispeled by priests ??? So hunters after nerf gona be may be again with resto druids/shamans or priests? Paladin may be should search for other class instead of hunter since hunter nerf too.. I would like to hear you what you think. Hunters are op atm right but they don't deserve such a nerf i think, but since wyvern is reduced to 6 sec but fear, hex are reduced too it's good. I hope locks gona get destr because affl would be too powerful against hunters. I like to hear what ppl think. May be hunters gona be not so easy again in arenas
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Re: Hunters Holy pala 3.1

Paladins will be fine in 3.1.0, hunters though will not be as faceroll-friendly as they are now. Removal of the RNG-shit that has ruined a big part of 2v2's for a long time now will finally balance those fing hunters.

Hunter/healer doesn't need repenteance, they need loads of healing and they do just fine with the hunters CC.

Back to paladins, holy shock glyph is insane and divine plea is overrated. We outlast priests without it.

Hunter will still be OP. They're not receiving a huge nerf. Just a few hits from the nerfbat.
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue

I play teh easy classes lozl

I don't like the way Hpaladins are heading at all.
    They are OP now, i admit that, but Blizzards ways to fix them is just terribad. Now they are basing us 100% on the shittyest RnG-talent ever. Infusion of Light.
    Either you dont crit with HS, and heal for 5k, or you crit for 8k, and do an instant 4k FoL after..
    This really shines through in mirror-fights with pretty equal skill. The team with the pala getting most IoL procs will always win. The new HS glyph just prove this even more.
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutin
    They are OP now, i admit that, but Blizzards ways to fix them is just terribad. Now they are basing us 100% on the shittyest RnG-talent ever. Infusion of Light.
    Either you dont crit with HS, and heal for 5k, or you crit for 8k, and do an instant 4k FoL after..
    This really shines through in mirror-fights with pretty equal skill. The team with the pala getting most IoL procs will always win. The new HS glyph just prove this even more.
    Yeah that's kinda lame, but still, improving HS with glyph and making IoL further down the holy tree makes us alot better when facing holy/ret(repenteance)palas with DKs. And improving HS and stuff is also making us less stationary, wich is wonderful.

Ty for otsive :P
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by Mutin
    idk what you're talking about. tbh i think pallys are getting buffed b/c of the conc aura improvement and trainable kings. you shouldn't need to rely on IoL to live if you're kiting well and your partner is good at peeling.

Quote Originally Posted by apokteino
    idk what you're talking about. tbh i think pallys are getting buffed b/c of the conc aura improvement and trainable kings. you shouldn't need to rely on IoL to live if you're kiting well and your partner is good at peeling.
    If you dont rely on IoL, then you could still spec for Repentance But i just think that IoL is to good to miss
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!