Greatness trinket still best in 3.1?

'Ello

Does anyone know if Ulduar (Either 10 or 25) will bring any upgrades to the 90 str version of Greatness. Cause I'd like to know this before spending 8/9k on a trinket, and then finding out it'll be replaced soon.

I've checked the loot lists of some bosses, but I found out many loot is still missing.

Would be great if anyone could update me on this one .

Re: Greatness trinket still best in 3.1?

From what i have seen so far greatness is still superior but the gap gets closer you will definitly exchange your second trinket for a better one but greatness you will stick with so get ur deck

Not all loot has been released/discovered yet. FYI

From what's been revealed already, Greatness is still BiS by a wide margin.

yeah. greatness shouldn't be replaced, yet. unless there is a hardmode boss in 25 that drops a trinket comparable, or YS25. could easily be close, but likely not to beat it. but those should be your 2 slots IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin
    South Park's 'Gay Fish' was actually a lot catchier than a lot of Kanye songs. Yeah.

If the trinket is like anything that the crusade deck was for a ret pally in BC (or other decks were as well, like furies for tanks), then I doubt it will be replace until far into icecrown if even then. When you think about how the trinket works I think its very likely we won't upgrade for most of the expansion.

I see this asked a lot. Just understand the trinket is awesome and even if something from ulduar is slightly better you still have a nice trinket comparable to ulduar content. I don't see this trinket being replaced any time soon.

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

problem with Greatness card is that it does not scale with gear. Later trinkets usually do....e.g. SoC and DST in TBC.
    Greatness is great fot WOTLK Tier1 raiding (excuse teh pun), but it wont last forever.

The dead know only one thing; it is better to be alive.

The Greatness trinket should offer roughly ~500 passive AP before raid buffs and str increase talents.

Don't think you will see something that is better by a landslide until we get to open a can of whoopass upon Arthas.