Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Feral Leap needs fix !

Quote Originally Posted by D44N
    Apart from this "not enough slowing so i can open on mounted people", there is another bug that conserns me even more.

When i catleap, all enemies on my screen just simply dissappear for like a few seconds, but the thing is, it's not with catleap alone, it's a combo of things.

Like when i used dash+leap and pounce before i land or SOMETHING!
    It's not only with me, heard from a few wowfriends who play ferals aswell, they got the same crap.

It's not a MAJOR problem but it still sucks to lose your oppertunity to shred twice casue you don't see the freaking target :S

Curious if anybody recognizes this bug and maybe just MAYBE that can tell me what REALLY causes this, like i said, for me it's always a combo of things
    Yeah, this bug happens to me all the time and it's really starting to get annoying =/

Quote Originally Posted by superficial
    welcome to shadowstep.

except yours actually slows the target.

LOL...Shadowstep gives you increased runspeed for a few seconds and rogues don't have a bugged hit range like druids in catform.
    CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)

Screenblanking (like i call it), really sucks balls when you're ganking someone.
    I haven't lost in a 1on1 worldfight for AGES but still, sucks ass to miss my chance on 2 easy shreds... ahwell.

And about the shadowstep thingy, i would drop the daze for the increased runspeed in a heartbeat, if that means i can F*&îng open on a target for ones instead of leaping now and he's already miles away from me.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)