blblb

how much sp to do naxx?

Well basically i was wondering how much sp do i need as a holy pally to raid 10 man naxx.
    atm i have
    SP: 1741
    haste: 410
    crit: 25.11%
    anyone tell me if i could start or should i try improve a bit more from heroics.?

Re: how much sp to do naxx?

10 man is arguably more difficult than 25. As the healer, you probably could stand to have more, so running more heroics to gear up is hardly a bad idea. Badge turn-ins don't hurt either.

You'll do fine with your current stats.

You should have started along time ago :P
    Just remember: Gem and enchant for INT. And use the libram that reduce HL cost.
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

As ret in my healing set i have like 29% crit and 2k sp.. cant remember how much haste.. But its odd i have more spell power when i am ret with the AP -> SP conversion then i do when i am holy with the int -> sp conversion.. :

really depends on your other healers...are your other two healers strong healers?

i've two healed most of Naxx minus Four Horsemen, having a third healer for the rest wasnt exactly needed but we would have made room for him if there was one online at the time to help get him gear but still not a biggie.

also, are the tanks geared well, are the dps strong? it's really all related to each other on how much one aspect of the group has to be geared to pick up the rest of the group. there is no magic number to shoot for, only making yourself better to relieve pressure on the other roles of the raid.