Skins idea for a druid.

Hello! I just had an idea for the Druid Class (Yes I know I am not a druid >.>)

Well since every one complains about bear looking so old fashioned and cat and etc...
    Why not if you have Item level (X) A design of that item level will show on what ever
    form you have or if you wear Tier pieces(Note I said PIECES not Piece) there will be some sort of cool looking design on
    your bear/cat.

But the design will be judged on your Item level not what kind of gear you have,
    because it will be ridiculous to add 1billions designs to every item in the entire
    game so instead of that why not just base your look on your item level ;D?

If there are mistakes (spelling or grammar) English is not my first language .

Comments?

Re: Skins idea for a druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Revoka
    Comments?
    Well... Blizzard is doing something now about new skins and I think it will be similar to your idea (note the new boss in Ulduar that requires you to wear high item lvl armor).

Actually i hope they change the entire model, not just the skins.

If you "sit" in catform, your entire midsection gets Crushed together, it's looking quite unhealthy and unrealistic. Painful even.

Hey bbr:

My Ninja > Your Ninja.

If they do it by item level other should look at all your gear to form an average item level and base the model/skin on that instead of your highest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    If they do it by item level other should look at all your gear to form an average item level and base the model/skin on that instead of your highest.
    I think the boss in ulduar does it by accumulation of ilvl. This sounds like a fair way of doing it.