Thread: t8 is SO FUGLY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: t8 is SO FUGLY

Quote Originally Posted by Azharok
    As far as it goes, I like T8 however, if BiS isn't T8 I'm not going to bother grabbing T8 simple as ....
    SIMPLE AS WHAT!!!?!?! I MUST KNOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas
    rofl...

opinions here everywhere.

opinions are like assholes, every1 got one but some ppl dont like other ppls opinions and they start saying it's wrong. to u i say!

GET THE FUCK OUTA OTHER PEOPLES A-HOLES!
    actually my cousin was born without an asshole and he had to shit out of his stomach until he was big enough for them to make a hole in his ass. also majority of ret pallys will only be wearing a max of 2 piece tier 8 since the 4piece bonus is shit and the 2 piece will actually increase our dps

Why does it matter what it looks like, unless you're Prot its unlikely you'll be wearing more than 2 pieces

And if you're Holy you won't want to wear any more than the Helm, Shoulders and possibly Chest
    And the shoulders at least, don't look too bad, the rest can be easily hidden

Quote Originally Posted by Pereira
    actually my cousin was born without an asshole and he had to shit out of his stomach until he was big enough for them to make a hole in his ass. also majority of ret pallys will only be wearing a max of 2 piece tier 8 since the 4piece bonus is shit and the 2 piece will actually increase our dps
    I don't think that that is possible... to be born with out an asshole? There are certain diseases and medical problems which will cause you to have your asshole sewn up and shit into a bag strapped to your stomach. in fact, my friends dad (in his youth) is a powerful mofo and actually managed to pick up a 500 lb engine with out a winch, subsequently blowing 9 inches of his intestines through his abdominal muscles... talk about a hernia.

but really, back onto topic, i kinda like how the t8 looks, but in my opinion, armor is armor, and i could give a f*ck less what anyone else looks like, or how i look for that matter. As long as i can get awesome stats, i would use a damn lollipop as a weapon.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nookius
    Every other classes looks cool, blizzard f'ing hates us. anybody else agree? our 10 man set looks decent but wtf the 25 man set, i mean, it doesnt look cool or paladin like to me what so ever.
    I very much beg to differ. I think the t8 paladin set..both are sick lookin. I do favor the 10man set over 25m though. If its the kilt that bothers you...then i guess you dont like the t2 judgement set. Like i said i'm very happy with the new design. We dont look like power rangers anymore.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

I very much beg to differ. I think the t8 paladin set..both are sick lookin. I do favor the 10man set over 25m though. If its the kilt that bothers you...then i guess you dont like the t2 judgement set. Like i said i'm very happy with the new design. We dont look like power rangers anymore.
    Tanking in a man skirt, awww-yeah.

Remember kids, it's the man in the skirt not the skirt that make the man... or something like that.

Am I the only person who absolutely loved T5 PallyRangers?
    The PreBC sets were shit other than T2, the BC sets and Sunwell gear were awesome (T4, not so much.).
    I didn't mind T3 that much other than the helm so T7 wasn't too bad.

I think the 10 man set for T8 is pretty sweet looking as well.

It will look fine after staring into it for 3 months or so, look at our t7, it works out ok right/

pile a stock of savory deviate delights and u will be fine
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

15+ Year Old Account

T8 is as close to T2 as we have been nothing wrong with it, Turn the helm graphic off and it's even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by det
    This thread is important. I think we never had a thread on this topic. What might be next? "Oh there is a penis in the T8 textures?"
    there is? where? no but really its funny how much attention threads like this get.
    Angrychaír - 80 Ret Pally
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khaz+Modan&n=Angrycha%C3%ADr
    Retribution: working as intended.