Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.1 Pets, Naxxramas Speed Runs, Comics

In before "Is Murkimus The Gladiator a Deathknight? LULZ"

Omg that gladiator murloc pet is so cool! It's nice to see they added a a new fishing daily pet too .

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

Nice done! Both, 25 and 10.

Could someone tell me what dps addon is used in the 25 video?

Thx
    If you wish to be invisible in PvP, roll a horde healing class and you will never be attacked by Alliance. This is because killing the healer first is a valid strategy, but since Alliance is fucktarded, Horde healers are immortal and invisible at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Elronhubbard
    Nice done! Both, 25 and 10.

Could someone tell me what dps addon is used in the 25 video?

Thx
    Recount.

THX!
    If you wish to be invisible in PvP, roll a horde healing class and you will never be attacked by Alliance. This is because killing the healer first is a valid strategy, but since Alliance is fucktarded, Horde healers are immortal and invisible at the same time.

DLC is LAME. I don't lie to friends. Hell, I don't even lie to anyone. I'm just big on taking consequences from truth over lying to anyone. I'm upfront and honest often to my own detriment.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

That first speed run video. Hit play, turn up the sound and enjoy. Seriously good music. Anyone know which album they used for it. It's obviously a mix.

Honestly I'm not that impressed with the speed runs. All it was was chain pulling with no afks and no loot distribution. Loot distribution takes at least 1 hour when you combine a run. Afks normally take another hour when you combine them as a run. That is 2 hours right there so taking those things into account then an average run of 3 hours is a "speed run" and most guilds have been clearing Naxx25 in 3 hours for a very long time.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

In the Showdown (EU-Vek'nilash) video what is the main UI mod he/she is using anyone know the name? Curved bars around the center of the screen?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Isah
    That first speed run video. Hit play, turn up the sound and enjoy. Seriously good music. Anyone know which album they used for it. It's obviously a mix.
    Some of the songs are from "FiXT Remix 2009 Compilation Vol. 01" (Celldweller remixes) which can be bought on http://www.fixtstore.com.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhammer
    In the Showdown (EU-Vek'nilash) video what is the main UI mod he/she is using anyone know the name? Curved bars around the center of the screen?
    xpearl or arch hud or icehud. there's loads of mods like that.

Loot distribution takes at least 1 hour when you combine a run. Afks normally take another hour when you combine them as a run. That is 2 hours right there so taking those things into account then an average run of 3 hours is a "speed run" and most guilds have been clearing Naxx25 in 3 hours for a very long time
    Really? One hour for loot and another for AFKing? ...Its OK if this doesnt interest you, but your statement is a load of b...... - Obviously you havent tried it, you should, its fun! (At least more fun than spending 3 hours doing it

Thank You - Im glad someone besides me liked it, hehe. Mostly old tracks on purpose, amateur-homemade mixing. And yes, the other poster was right, its two tracks from the Celldweller FiXT remix compilation plus UNKLE, Leftfield, Crystal Method and The Prodigy.

Take care!

/Oboke

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhammer
    I'm using Dhud, http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a.../dhud-3_0.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    Honestly I'm not that impressed with the speed runs. All it was was chain pulling with no afks and no loot distribution. Loot distribution takes at least 1 hour when you combine a run. Afks normally take another hour when you combine them as a run. That is 2 hours right there so taking those things into account then an average run of 3 hours is a "speed run" and most guilds have been clearing Naxx25 in 3 hours for a very long time.
    Orrrr maybe it was the sweet DPS!

Good god talk about Warriors scaling insanely with gear..

Two Betrayers and 40% Crit and watch the fury warrior GOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Knorr
    I caught a sea turtle pet on the test realm.

Knorr
    Did you catch a sea turtle mini pet or the new fished-up aquatic mount?

Srsly, Naxxramas speed runs are almost as interesting as Karazhan was with full sunwell gear ... dont waste my time scrolling throught all this to get to the staff whichs actually worth reading.

fucking shit Murkimus the Gladiator is the most epic item in this game! i cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Balbaroy
    fucking shit Murkimus the Gladiator is the most epic item in this game! i cant wait.
    No, thats just another $20 you've paid to blizzard.

Speed runs... I think some people are getting a bit toooo serious. That's putting it nicely.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Cancelled my account today.

For an explanation I gave them "I originally rolled an Undead Rogue. My bad." then I informed them of some of my other reasons:

Asshole community (Elitist Jerks ain't just a cool domain name, baby! It describes 90% of the raiding community on my realms) - most people you'll encounter are friendly, but people think too highly of themselves (they see themselves as Gods because they lead a raid or two.)

Engineering Profession is weaksauce. Hey, if they have a 'Will of the Forsaken nerf' as a pre-fab reason for why you quit.. might as well give them some constructive criticisms. I picked Engineering as a profession because it gave me some unique things to a rogue: a resurrection, injectors (tbc), .. umm.. goggles WERE a close-to-best-in-slot, nowadays, not so much.

I'm sure I'll be back, but I finally cancelled for a while. Feels good.
    ,-{$$}
    ,-{QQ}
    \)___ :'(
    ) >> \\
    ^- Us.
    ^- Blizz.