Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Every class has a legend. What about death knights?

Quote Originally Posted by Koto_and_Juri
    Just throwing this out there to see what comes of it...

Paladin - Hobbs

Discuss.
    Yeah but only prot paladins really know or care about him. At least it's good to have a player that that stands out when our celebrity pool is comprised of retards and people remembered for one goddamn line.

This guy is possibly the greatest legend among legends, and guess what? He plays DK...

Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Quote Originally Posted by kekek
    Can you mention a legendary druid? Or maybe a priest?
    I don't think DK is the only class without legendary people. Not that DKs will ever get one...
    If you were oldschool you'd remember the guy from Nurfed Who was a priest with full Aq 40 gear and well he was pretty legendary far as priests go he was disc/holy and murdered people via Holy Fire.

And when i mean murdered i mean murdered.
    "Because of all the days that have passed, We are who we are."

DKs are currently unbalanced so you're skills can't really shine w/o someone yelling op op (same for ret). Also alot of you go with the best spec which isnt bad or anything but every now and then someone will go with their worst pvp spec and own people so i think you get a bit more respec for that too. I personally have respec for a dk that kills me with no pets 1 v 1. Also the class is relatively new and seeing as how there are SO MANY DKS OMG, then it'll take alot more for 1 person to stand out. So it'll be awhile before we see a dk legend
    Always check links before clicking

Jayde from alpha/beta? He even got his own named NPC in Icecrown.

15+ Year Old Account

Mages, for me it was Faxmonkey, thanks to his vids i started playing a mage

no one has mentioned superpally

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Deleted

Vurtne true story legend, thats the way legends should look like !

Shaman: Snorkle, Unbreakable
    Druid: Deep
    80 80 80 80 80 80 70 60 60

The rogue grim (mentioned in a post earlier) is without a doubt the most legendary player pvp wise. Just cause of his legendary gank. A warrior (I think it was a warrior, could also be a pally) working on a legendary weapon surrounded by a zillion of his mates in a circle around him watching him in his legendary moment. Grim runs in owns the crap out of him in 1-2 seconds and runs out, just epic.

Warriors have had loads of "skilled" players since the diffrence of going alone and with a healer have been significant, laintime and the likes used enginering, trinket, swaped items etc until it would be considered abuse, I for one like that kind of playstyle, but I don't mind Arena not being about it.

Drakedog as mentioned used alot of those items aswel, and tinkering ain't bad if you do it right and it's enjoyable, abusing it and just prolonging an already lost battle, or just wasting time with items like viking helmet and bandage ain't skillfull imo, it's just boring.

Dk's have atm none of these atm, none you could consider at the same level of diffrent playstyle, since the DK class in itself have already so manny cooldowns to begin with, and speccs just make those abilities a bit diffrent or more powerfull, unlike rogues for example where your playstyle totaly change. And mages aswel, warlocks before 3.1 and even more so tbc and vanilla.

The dk class simply have to manny abilities already for them to shine extra when played right, that's my own personal opinion, if you don't like it that's your opinion.

There was this guy my friend linked an Armory link to that didn't use a normal DK specc and had realy high rating, something like topp 10 or something of DK's and he used a realy fucked up specc without alot of nifty abilitites that you would chose if you played main stream, that's the sort of guy that would shine through and make a difrence and possibly if he made an own movie people would adapt to his playstyle, check what he did and why he did those moves etc, and that's when somone become a "legend" when they teach other players something that mby everyone already knew, but none had succeded with before, or something that had not looked to great before somone actualy used it successfull.

Get my point?

If you know that DK that use a total hybrid specc without the major abilities like scurge strike for example, then you know wich guy I meen,, if he did a movie plz link it, because I belive that's the sort of guy that the original poster asked for.

Somone that didn't go with the flow and just did like everyone else, he might not be the best at using all his abilities the right way, he might not be the best at exactly what he does, he sure have alot of ways to improve, what do I know, mby the specc ain't even possible in 3.1, anyway, that's the guy I belive your looking for.

Those that think outside the box, and those that pawn the way for the others, to evolve into a new Era.... sounds cool doesnt it?

Blizzard fullfill their promisses, yes they do!
    It just takes them one and a half expansion. So expect this to happen in a near future, somewhere around expansion 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremelizzer
    Jayde from alpha/beta? He even got his own named NPC in Icecrown.
    This is what sprang to mind for me as well, not that i've heard anything about Jayde since Wrath went live, mind.

Legendary DK........hmmmmmmmmm

only that comes in mind is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIXYMY4dOmI

thats pretty epic

Quote Originally Posted by kekek
    Can you mention a legendary druid? Or maybe a priest?
    I don't think DK is the only class without legendary people. Not that DKs will ever get one...
    Priest: Beckon
    Best Shadow priest when shadow is grimed.

And for the person mention Hydra. Beckon > Hydra IMO.

i would say the people who did a lot of the ptr testing. jayde is the only 1 i can remember off hand. but i know there are a few more. their mentioned in the DK starting area in part of a quest, and also in a quest from the argent vanguard.