Fresh level 80 DK, seeking advice.

Throughout my leveling of this DK, I refused to read any build info, or gear guides because I wanted the opportunity to level my DK, in an unbiased and truthful to my play style manner. I wanted to simply enjoy my character in my own way, as its been a while since I just played a character for fun, instead of building a toon based on the needs of my guild.

But now that I am 80, I have nothing left to do with him but rebuild him to the needs of my guild, because I would really like to raid on him.

Currently I'd like to build him for pure DPS, with limited off tanking in mind, for incase the MT dies towards the end of a boss fight.

I would like to keep my ghoul, as he's kind of been the one constant in my time leveling this toon. I'd hate to see him go.

So, I guess I'd like some critique and maybe a few pointers.

First, here he is in his current form.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n&n=Salusatrum

I know I need to stack Str, and attack power more than anything else. Is there any other gearing criteria I need to look at? Should I rework my talents, or is pure unholy acceptable for raid DPS?

Let me thank all those that sacrifice their time to reply.

Deleted

Re: Fresh level 80 DK, seeking advice.

Google 17/0/54

reroll

: of course i'm kidding...i just couldn't resist...

but sigh..
    do this
    Quote Originally Posted by Saram
    Google 17/0/54
    ..and begin your face rolling journey..tadah

If you want to stay unholy dps, do so. There are many guides floating around.
    With the new patch on its way, things are going to change. ( yea, i know "duh" lol )

Gear wise, start running heroics like crazy, naxx, yada yada.. Farm rep for ebon blade, if you didnt do the quest chain, go do it. The head enchant and boots are well worth it.