Good moveable map addon

Sorry if this has been a topic before, but what is a good ez-mode map addon that is light weight and not fancy? i.e. i just want to move it around and maybe resize it a little. thanks in advance.

Re: Good moveable map addon

Sexymap

it's what I use. lots of skins

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/sexymap.aspx

Simple Minimap is... simple and easy to use
    Personally using Sexymap, which is slightly more advanced but just as light weight, only uses ~200kb for me

Well you can dl an addon to move everything i.e. move anything. I use it and its pretty cool brah
    Always check links before clicking

Thanks!

Sexymap is definately fancy, however.

The simples minimap addon that i know of is "SimpleMiniMap". Not a lot of glowy fancy textures like SexyMap, but it does have a variety of borders and shapes (circular, square, rounded corners, etc).
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

pMinimap, simple as.
    IM TEH RET! er... teh holy... or it was teh prot?!
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Squeenix is also nice...
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

I actually just moved from SimpleMiniMap to Mappy. Even simpler addon, really.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

How about a map that doesnt shrink down with my UI scale? Cuz it is really hard to see nodes(especially since it tracks multiple things now) with my UI shrunk down to a hair over minimum.

Well...

For MiniMaps: SimpleMiniMap. Might be simpler ones, but this has all the options you can want to change. Want to change the scale? Has it. Want a square instead of a circle? has it.

For Big Map: Cartographer3. Simple, movable, google maps style, awesomeness.

Kriis
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

Just a note - unless he's fixed it, Cartographer 3 has SERIOUS issues on any system with an ATI video card. Like, serious FPS drops, causes the GPU to restart, etc, etc.