Poll: When trying for the highest DPS in a raid do you:

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: FCFS - Judge or Crusader Strike?

I tend to open with consecrate because it looks pretty. Then I will immediately follow that up with Hand of Reckoning and bubble to cause chaos and confusion amongst the raid. Once I take care of my two opening moves I will put on my Nike headband and pound my forehead into my keyboard until the fight is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    I tend to open with consecrate because it looks pretty. Then I will immediately follow that up with Hand of Reckoning and bubble to cause chaos and confusion amongst the raid. Once I take care of my two opening moves I will put on my Nike headband and pound my forehead into my keyboard until the fight is over.
    I am so in love with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumfail
    The ensuing debate is so exciting and necessary that I can't stop punching myself in the dick

Judge not let's ye be judged yourself?

if you really hit the first cooldown thats comming of then you have to use crusaderstrike first after youve hit judgemend>cs because cs is 0.5secs earlier up than judgement!

discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul
    if you really hit the first cooldown thats comming of then you have to use crusaderstrike first after youve hit judgemend>cs because cs is 0.5secs earlier up than judgement!

discuss
    That's why, if you're not an idiot, you CS before the judge, so your rotation isnt completely broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumfail
    The ensuing debate is so exciting and necessary that I can't stop punching myself in the dick

I judge cause it has the longest range and it has the best chance of critting, starting my vengence stacks and applying the debuff. When yer running in on the boss it will be the 1st attack avail anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Circumstance
    That's why, if you're not an idiot, you CS before the judge, so your rotation isn't completely broken.
    Or you could consider that due to latency and reaction time it really doesn't matter, but with 0ms latency and an instant reaction time, CS>J does yield less clashes and you still get the same number of each ability off. So, if you're not an idiot, you would understand it really isn't that important as long as you are keeping your abilities on CD and using the correct priorities.

i begin my rotation with judge (+ range), DS (range),CS (mele), sometimes consacration, divine plea, after this always CS before judge.

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    the 2nd attack would be a judgement. so does not matter much. it really depends on the gear you wear.

pvp libram? CS first then judge
    then stfu
    Roll a class that requires skill or you stfu.. See what i did there. I used your elitist comments against yourself cause you are playing a class that uses 4 buttons and you think you are hulk by facerolling them..

Gratz..

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    this is amusing, 90% of paladins have no fucking idea what theyre doing (at this exact moment in time, of course. number is sure to rise)
    I see what you did there. No ... wait...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ivpiv
    Roll a class that requires skill or you stfu.. See what i did there. I used your elitist comments against yourself cause you are playing a class that uses 4 buttons and you think you are hulk by facerolling them..

Gratz..
    not to offend any1 but ure calling him retard for playing a class that he likes to play?

ive been ret for far over a year now and i love it, i wont swap just because some retard think it's too easy.

sorry there are ppl that dont go: OMG mage is top lets roll mage (fotm) or simply reroll because the class is not advanced enough.

people who stick with ret pala do it because they like the playstyle of the class (and sometimes lore like me), not because it's easier than any other class
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by Ivpiv

Gratz..
    Yes, because any DPS class really requires skill and uses more than a hand full of buttons...

/sarcasm