Need advice from locks who are tailors

1) Mooncloth Tailoring,
    2) Shadoweave Tailoring
    3) Spellfire Tailoring

Which is the best to specialize in for a destro lock? (assuming the main purpose is to craft a set for myself)

What about an affliction lock?

At least for a first specialization - since I guess I can pick up the other 2 later (unlearn and re-learn).

Or there is not much of a difference? Im a destro lock (not yet at 80). Any advice or input?

Thanks a lot!

Re: Need advice from locks who are tailors

it does not matter right now, as theres no spec specific tailor sets at 80.
    i was shadowtailor so i have easier time getting ebonweave set as it have loads of hit.

Is it for PVE or PVP?

as PVE Ebonweave is best if you are not hit capped
    Moonshroud has highest Spell power on it for Warlocks Due to + Spirit with the Fel armor convertion
    Spell weave is only + int and + spirit with some good + haste and same spell power as others but the lack of stanima is never a good thing for warlock

Ebonweave Set stats
    +116 Stamina
    +155 Intellect
    +119 Hit (4.53% @ L80).
    +182 Spell power

Moonshroud Set Stats
    +119 Intellect
    +116 Stamina
    +156 Spirit (+46.8 Spell power with Fel Armor)
    +181 Spell power

Spellweave Set Stats
    +112 Intellect
    +91 Spirit (27.3 Spell power gain with Fel armor)
    +155 Haste Rating (4.27% @ L80)
    +181 Spell power

theres the stats for the three sets best all round is Moonshroud but if its for PVP then Ebonweave is best if your not level 80 yet it gives a nice +hit boost to help reach Soft(14%) and hard cap(17%) all three sets are BoE Epics

lol. Its for PVE and Im not hit capped.

Zepheric's post has some good information for me to digest ^_^ So in my case, it would be moonshroud I guess.

Thank you so much...

Go with ebonweave. Its the comparable spec for shadow weave. The hit rating on the items are good for pre-heroic gear but to be honest I never wore any pieces of them. I just ran heroics, used badge gear and Naxx 10 man progression. Now I just make the stuff to sell on AH. Good money in it.

For purposes other then gearing, ebonweave also helps provide mats for the 22 slot bag. Another note (ableit for all tailors), is that lightweave embroidery is getting changed to proc a spell power buff, which looks very promising.