Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: [Enh] Lightning Shield?

Thank you for your quick and very complete response Levva. I just had to ask because after spending a few hours with enhsim and chardev, I can't seem to get any better than I already are, at least something significant, in terms of gear ofc .
    Maybe im missing something. I have acess to all kind of gear since my guild is fully equiped and we are now doing runs to equip alts. I also know that it doesn't matter much because 3.1 will change things, but a guy has to keep busy with something right?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ppes&n=Psyched

Im missing Grim toll, logged off after doing pvp daily

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley
    Looking at the wwf of my last naxx 25man i do:

4% of my dmg from lightning shield

9% of my dmg with lightning bolt

so, what´s more effective? 5% increased crit chance of a skill that does 9% of your overall dps or 4% of your dps at all?
    5% increased crit chance on a skill that does 9% of overall dps, probably

HOWEVER

you missed one point:

Spirit Wolves add EVEN MORE dps than CoT... and you can't have both, you just don't have enough talentpoints

My previous posts didn't have anything to do with CoT.

I didn´t mention the wolfes as they were already mentioned by other and the author of this thread seemed to have doubts about static shock being viable and thinking of cot as a good talent to spec into

you´re right though, the wolves yield yet another dps boost ( 3% in my case, as i often forget to use them on trash :'( )
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.