Some help with diseaseless blood rotation

Need some advice on the rotation to diseaseless, I was told ob>ob>hs>hs>rp dump and repeat but I also see ob>ob>hs>hs>rp dump> hs>hs>hs>hs> rp dump which one is optimal?

Also any advice on aoe rotation? I have been doing Dnd>It>PS>Pes>rp dump >Ob>hs>ob >hs

Re: Some help with diseaseless blood rotation

For live, this is the diseaseless blood rotation i use:

HS,HS,OB,OB, RP Dump
    HS,HS,HS,HS,HS,HS, RP Dump

rinse and repeat.

OB OB HS HS rp dump

Ad infinitum.

It has been proven to do the most damage - mainly because of the very powerful OB scaling.

Really depends on what Sigil you have. If you have SoA its best to OB-OB-HSx2 ad infinitum. If you are stuck with the starter Sigil (+90 to BS/HS) its better to do OB-OB-HSx2/RP/HSx6...

Tolstoy

Thanks for the help, I thought it was the infinite route just needed confirmation, and yes I do have awareness.

Deleted

Split the heart strikes. It gives you more time to react to sudden doom before you HS again, losing a potential proc.

Ob > HS > Ob > HS > Dump
    Ob > HS > Ob > HS > Dump

6xHS is a bad choice for now as you wont have enough GCDs in blood presence to execute it. Will be good in 3.1 though.

The odds of getting multiple SD procs before your RP dump are extremely slim with the 2 OB, 2 HS rotation. I think it might even be a DPS loss: your runes will be refreshing with a 1.5 second delay in there after using a SD in the middle of the rotation, that's not good unless you plan to DC in there again regardless of if you have a SD proc or not.

That also said, there are times where you're going to lose RP even with that low GCD rotation (DRW w/ERW rotation is the most glaring while in blood pres), if your runes are up, start the cycle again and if you lose a DC in the process oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Saram
    Split the heart strikes. It gives you more time to react to sudden doom before you HS again, losing a potential proc.

Ob > HS > Ob > HS > Dump
    Ob > HS > Ob > HS > Dump

6xHS is a bad choice for now as you wont have enough GCDs in blood presence to execute it. Will be good in 3.1 though.
    Best answer cause i have gotten the two sudden doom procs in a row in this rotation