Share the love achievement bugged?

We did share the love achievements some weeks ago and when everyone had been impaled we finished of the boss, yet we didnt get the achievement for it.. So i write to a GM and just explain what happened saying that i got screenshots of it. Next day i get a classic prewritten answer that blabla we cant help you, do it again.. I got pretty pissed but whatever we can do it again right?

So we went today again and finished it for the second time, and no achievement gained again. Wrote a ticket to a GM again but i doubt that will help us.

Whats wrong with this? I was thinking maybe that if someone died during the encounter you fail but wowhead says different and noone even died this time either (not sure on our first) Any ideas how we can get it correct?

Re: Share the love achievement bugged?

Obviously WoW is buggy and things can happen. I can't say for sure that you're doing it wrong since you could have run into a genuine fluke twice in a row.

What I can tell you is that I've done it 4 or 5 times now, on 2 different characters (gone back on my healer to help other groups get it). Successful every time.

First thing I would double check is making sure your tank is getting impaled too. You do this by, usually, having a tank-capable dps (or just a second tank) and have him tank it till the other tank gets impaled, then switch back till the first tank gets it. Just make absolutely sure that all FIVE people get impaled at least once. It can take a while. Our first time, we actually had eck spit fall off near the end, because it just took that long. (sever first red drake though, lol).

Just did this one last night and got it. I've heard about this bug before, actually, some guildies of mine did it but didn't get credit and had to do it again. I guess just do it again it sucks but its a pretty easy and actually kind of fun achievment to do. My group today got robbed from Make it Count which is all my sham needs other than less rabi because our healer's drake was bugged on the last boss and she couldn't do a darn thing, and yesterday someone dc'd for five minutes so we lost it then too.

I've done this one twice, but never again, first time took like 45 minutes and mentally scarred me for life
    I don't understand why so many people have this one left to do intheir achievements, it's a relatively easy one!
    Less rabi was hard (after the fix) but I also had alot of fun doing a 5x amber drake run in occulus, which got me my red proto ^_^
    just try again, it's not to hard, just can be time consuming!

Quote Originally Posted by STIG
    I've done this one twice, but never again, first time took like 45 minutes and mentally scarred me for life

I don't understand why so many people have this one left to do intheir achievements, it's a relatively easy one!
    Contradict yourself, much?

Did you remember to get the tank impaled?
    that´s the only thing I can think off that went wrong.
    P.S the boss cant impaled the one who got aggro.

Yeah we got tank impaled, we had a paladin as MT and DK with defgear tanking at first until MT gets impaled. We really had no troubles doing it took like 5 minutes at most so wasnt hard we kinda overgeared tho.. Only mage got oneshotted our first try but we just went again took it second ^^ Still no answer from blizzard 14 hours later

Guess we are going again today hope to get it done third time then