Poll: Which battlegroup are you in?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Which battlegroup are you in? U.S servers

So which battlegroup do you play in? Do you like it or hate it? Be specific!

I play on vindication as both alliance or horde and I think its balanced for both factions but EotS since horde are usually outnumbered =/

Re: Which battlegroup are you in? U.S servers

Whirlwind.. it's absolutely awful as Horde now. Throughout TBC and a bit of WotLK it was actually somewhat balanced. Sometimes Horde would utterly lock out Alliance in EotS and vice-versa. I don't know what happened, but recently the Horde is just so.. bad. I'm glad I got all of the PVP items I wanted before that happened.

I am on horde vengeance, aka the battlegroup alliance always outnumber 2:1.

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07
    So which battlegroup do you play in? Do you like it or hate it? Be specific!

I play on vindication as both alliance or horde and I think its balanced for both factions but EotS since horde are usually outnumbered =/
    I play in Shadowburn, Horde side. It's really pathetic for the most part. Sargeras and Dark Iron are really the only two servers Horde side in any bracket that know what the hell they are doing in pvp.

A few things. My toons are on Sargeras. Every since battle groups existed, we've had Battle Group votes on the best to worst servers in pvp, and while that doesn't tell the entire story, most of the hardcore pvpers that you would see voted for Sargeras and Dark Iron as the two best servers (overall, meaning Horde and Alli) in our group.

I almost exclusively pvp, and I have to agree. Now that's not to say that other servers don't have extremely good pvpers, or even other servers like Greymane, Ursin, etc. might have a few of the best pvpers in the entire battle group. But I know that Sargeras is and has always been a server where very good pvpers were from.

Even our Alliance players don't like playing against most other servers because they say it's no challenge.

So over the span of four years, some of the best guilds when it comes to pvp are listed here. Having guild vs. guild BG teams helped turn Sargeras into the pvpers we are now.

Horde-

The Wrecking Crew
    VoS (my guild)
    The Warsong Crew
    TKT
    Obvious Assassins
    Mob Mentality
    Verge
    End Guys

Alliance-

Eminence
    Guardians Of The Dawning Sun
    Seriously Casual
    Divine Vigilance
    Nexus

a couple of those guilds were comprised of members of guilds already listed, but its worth it to note them because they excelled at pvp. I'm forgetting like 5 guilds, but you get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon24
    I am on horde vengeance, aka the battlegroup alliance always outnumber 2:1.
    It feels like so much more dood, so much... =[

Ruin
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowf0x
    math has nothing to do with a game that is based on RNG.

Nightfall.. and its terrible, or gotten terrible i should say. Back before wrath hit we were winning around 70% or more on horde side in all BG accept AV, which was more like 50%. Now with all the free server xfers etc etc we barely win 50% of games period. I dont know what has happened and why we got stuck w/ the brain dead idiots but i think Blizz needs to mix things up a bit and once a year change up what realms are in which battlegroup

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkli
    Nightfall.. and its terrible, or gotten terrible i should say. Back before wrath hit we were winning around 70% or more on horde side in all BG accept AV, which was more like 50%. Now with all the free server xfers etc etc we barely win 50% of games period. I dont know what has happened and why we got stuck w/ the brain dead idiots but i think Blizz needs to mix things up a bit and once a year change up what realms are in which battlegroup
    I've been saying that for the past year. I really love being on Sargeras and everything about it. Then you get some of those fuckin idiots saying the same shit. "The only people complaining about a faction in the battle group are people who think its everyone elses besides their own fault for losing".

People really need to quit applying blanket statements to an argument that they heard from 1000 other posters.

But seriously, mix the battle groups up either once every 4 months/ 6 months/ or once a year. I don't know if the time zones have anything to do with it, or why specific realms are in a certain battle group (minus oceanic realms) but I think it would be a nice, and suitable change.

Shadowburn - Sargeras

Like it - Horde Hunter
    BG's are more towards Alliance side but I always go in with my PvP friends so I never lose

Dark Iron/Sargeras are probably the best realms on the BG

Vindication (server: Burning Blade).

It's a pretty balanced battlegroup. The daytime horde sort of sucks but during the night time we faceroll the alliance.