Recipe: Delicious Chocolate Cake

I've been doing both BC and WOTLK cooking quests daily for what seems like forever and I still haven't received this recipe. Is the droprate going to increase with 3.1 as it seems very very low right now and I really wouldn't mind getting my chef title sometime soon.

Re: Recipe: Delicious Chocolate Cake

It may be cliche...but the cake truly is a lie

They have not indicated any change to the drop rate for 3.1.

This can be irritating i know. I personally got the cake recipe on my second week of trying but it took me like 2 months to get the kibler's bits recipe. All you can really do is keep on trying, random is random.

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrixmgp
    Its easy to get. I got both chocolate cake and stormchops after like a week.
    hum? how a thing based on lucky or drop rate can be easy or hard? or you just wanna say that you got both in one week?

I have been reading these forums for a while but never got the arse to make a account but now when I saw this topic I made one - only to moan on Dabrixmgp, it's totaly luck based (His reply won't help in any way so ... /moan - I made my new main a month or something after the summer and started to do the cooking dailys in the start of December 2008 and got it now in the middle of February ... so only luck based

(I got my from Northrend one, was quite suprised)

Edit: Oh well now when I really read the topic ... not as far as I know

OMG I GOTZ BOETH IN MY 1ST EVAR DAILY QUEST LOLOL

Yeah its entirely luck based, really, just keep doing them, you have more will power than I do, I stopped doing the TBC one after about 1 week of Wrath

The fact that you can't understand the guy is just messing with the OP should be so obvious, but you guys still amaze me. Forumz are hard!

Quote Originally Posted by voider
    hum? how a thing based on lucky or drop rate can be easy or hard? or you just wanna say that you got both in one week?

Duh!

15+ Year Old Account

nope nothing planned for 3.1 that is written

word of the century : RNG suck! :P
    just like the green proto-drake a lot of people cant get it and a few other 3 time -_-
    still havent got my damn proto-whelp..

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrixmgp
    Its easy to get. I got both chocolate cake and stormchops after like a week.
    Wow how constructive...deh, i gots an orange weapon first time through MC its eesie to get YAY
    to the OP, im with you!!! i got stormchops a while ago in and all the green ones, but no matter what the cake just does not want to drop for me! There are blue posts, since others have suckey drop rates for them as well, saying nothing about drop rate has changed so keep the faith!

I've had all the cooking stuff since before wotlk, so I can't complain.

Fishing on the otherhand....
    No thread, No pet, No mr. pinchy =[

I got it on an alt doing the Dalaran cooking quest....or was that stormchops, I forget now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ida
    I've had all the cooking stuff since before wotlk, so I can't complain.

Fishing on the otherhand....
    No thread, No pet, No mr. pinchy =[
    I fished my ass off for this guy during TBC. I caught three Mr. Pinchys and didn't get the Magical Crawdad pet until the second wish of the third Pinchy. I musta caught over 2000 spicy crawdads before I finally got my pet. If you happen to get Mr. Pinchy and he only gives you mana pots... keep your chin up. At least you can vendor them.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoo
    How long is forever? Have you got the achievement for 100 Dalaran Cooking Awards?
    Yep I have that achievement >

Yea im pist of the drop to, Done the cooking daily everyday since they made it in TBC... still havent got it...