Tier 8 (not 8.5)

Will T8 be purchasable with badge of valor and 8.5 purchase with badge of conquest?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Tier 8 (not 8.5)

i think they stated that valor will sadly buy t8 and conquest 8.5 like you said.

shame this game caters to scrubs and purples are given away for free now.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

T8 is not purchasable. The tokens drop from bosses. You can't buy them.

Two pieces of T8.5 are purchasable using Emblems of Conquest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasture
    T8 is not purchasable. The tokens drop from bosses. You can't buy them.

Two pieces of T8.5 are purchasable using Emblems of Conquest.
    Correct.. so you cant pug naxx for t8..

I really don't care one way or the other- T8 is just the low end raid gear of the new content anyways, selling it for valor badges wouldn't really be any different than being able to buy 2 pcs of T7 by running heroics. Other than raiders having stockpiles of valor badges by now I guess. But really, it's 2 lesser pcs out of 10 pcs of tier gear available, 2 slots out of what? 19 slots on the paper doll? It wouldn't break the game.

Ultimately, the only spec T8 is going to be decent for via set bonuses is Blood for the most part. Unless they nerf the T7 set bonuses (which is a possibility, I admit), I'm gonna be stuck in my 4pcs of T7.5 until T9 content, at least as an Unholy. The stat increases just can't outweigh the crappy set bonuses when compared to T7.5 =(

Here's to looking forward to upgrading other slots from the huge amount of drops available in Ulduar though

Your answer to this is still on the front page of mmo-champ in the form of a blue post.