Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Comment and Suggestions for my UI

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness Seraph
    Dropping some addons would produce some improvement, don't get me wrong, but you wont see yourself go from 10fps to 50 by removing them.

If you can afford to drop, or find a light version of the addons you think need to go, then you'll see at least a bit of improvement.
    I tried to disable all addons and my FPS doesn't change at all. No other help then to buy new graphic card but let's not get off-topic too much.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Isabis

Updated screens, and feel free to go OT xD

I've got no problems there, feels like a finished product to me.

Ya I feel done, I get my pally back tomorrow now to key bind and setup my new action bars xD

Quote Originally Posted by Darkent
    I tried to disable all addons and my FPS doesn't change at all. No other help then to buy new graphic card but let's not get off-topic too much.
    Graphics card won't change much, like a 10% boost in FPS for the average ~1 year worth of upgrade for me
    Biggest upgrade you can get for Wow is processor and RAM

Also your UI does use a fair amount of memory, if you turn on the individual addon memory on FuPerformance you can see what the culprit is
    Currently mine runs at 25 MiB with an average 5 man Recount, with Recount being 2 MiB of that
    If you throw up an SS of your separate addon memory I could give you some suggestions to reduce it, could possibly help your raid FPS

On mine with a nVidia 9800 GT, 2.4 ghz intel dual and 4gb of ram I get 60 FPS capped in the world, with 30 in Dalaran and 25s
    Thats running dual screen windowed, if I put it in full screen and turn off my 2nd screen I get capped FPS everywhere which I will probably be doing for Uldar

That setup is quite cheap, being below average market now and I'd highly recommend it or similar

Xs no comment on the latest screen?
    Also Blizz has temporary disabled my WoW Account to restore my main that was compromised, I will also be posting my performance stats though.

Looks good, getting much more minimalistic :P
    You could put the bag/char bars on fade out, or even disabled completely if you have them all binded

Deleted

big too fat casting bar

also

why have such a big box for your pets health?

on my pet i just have like.. as small as it could be in x-perl settings, coz i dont care. if it dies, it died for a purpose anyway

other that that, its nice if u like the things where they are. but i dont like the font

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    Graphics card won't change much, like a 10% boost in FPS for the average ~1 year worth of upgrade for me
    Biggest upgrade you can get for Wow is processor and RAM

Also your UI does use a fair amount of memory, if you turn on the individual addon memory on FuPerformance you can see what the culprit is
    Currently mine runs at 25 MiB with an average 5 man Recount, with Recount being 2 MiB of that
    If you throw up an SS of your separate addon memory I could give you some suggestions to reduce it, could possibly help your raid FPS

On mine with a nVidia 9800 GT, 2.4 ghz intel dual and 4gb of ram I get 60 FPS capped in the world, with 30 in Dalaran and 25s
    Thats running dual screen windowed, if I put it in full screen and turn off my 2nd screen I get capped FPS everywhere which I will probably be doing for Uldar

That setup is quite cheap, being below average market now and I'd highly recommend it or similar
    My system is:
    AMD Athlon 3200+ @ 2k MHz
    GeForce 6600
    1.5GB RAM

Shit computer, yes.

Here goes addon usage:
    Part 1

Part 2

Examiner is such a memory hog lol, anyways what is so great about it?

Nothing particularly high memory then, just a lot of little mods that build up
    Obviously examiner could be taken off
    Another suggestion is replacing Fubar with SLDataText, although there are quite a few down sides to that, mostly you have to get rid of all the addon buttons
    Aloft is obviously another one which I used for a while then removed because it didn't make enough of a difference, but I know it can be almost vital if you use the bars a lot

And your PC isn't too bad, my old card was a 6600 with 2g ram and I was still able to run wow @ around 30 in Dal full screen
    As long as you keep your ram usage down you should get a fairly good FPS, if you've had it for a while (which i guess you have :P) it might be slightly over heating, so either pop the case off or try and keep the room as cool as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    Nothing particularly high memory then, just a lot of little mods that build up
    Obviously examiner could be taken off
    Another suggestion is replacing Fubar with SLDataText, although there are quite a few down sides to that, mostly you have to get rid of all the addon buttons
    Aloft is obviously another one which I used for a while then removed because it didn't make enough of a difference, but I know it can be almost vital if you use the bars a lot

And your PC isn't too bad, my old card was a 6600 with 2g ram and I was still able to run wow @ around 30 in Dal full screen
    As long as you keep your ram usage down you should get a fairly good FPS, if you've had it for a while (which i guess you have :P) it might be slightly over heating, so either pop the case off or try and keep the room as cool as possible
    Thanks! I disabled aloft and some more addons I don't need in raids (auctionator, atlasloot etc.) and I feel like my game runs more smooth now in raids (or maybe it's just my imagination).
    I installed addon called "TooManyAddons" so I can manage my addons without relogging.
    I deleted Examiner Cache (had 5k players in it o.O) and now it takes very small amount of resources.

My temperature of CPU is ~33 and GPU ~80 after it heats up. I don't think it's too much?

Temp sounds fine but still helps to keep them cooler, as they're designed to break after X number of hours playing (smart company ploy)
    Unless you want an excuse to get a new PC, in which case try over clocking :P

Updated with 3.1