Page 1 of 2
LastLast

we need better stats for Tir8 realy

am Balance druid and i see this Fail tir 8 for us as balance !!! Moonkin druid need (crit chance at lest 30% - haste between 8 to 9% - hit cap 16% ) this tir8 give us only 3% crit and other things realy crap i think we will never roll for tir8 for balance but we need only set bunes but how we can get set bunes for balance without Tir ??? i think blizzard have to see about this Fail Tir8 .. :-[ and i see stats for tir7.5 better for us with dps then tir8 if some one tell balance only need hit cap we can git it from [Improved Faerie Fire] [Balance of Power] thats giv us 7% hit with 9% from our gear with trinket thats not hard to get hit cap but its hard to get gear with haste and crits ...
    btw any full tir balance tell me how much dps can do coz i think i am noob with rotetion i do only 4.2 if trinkets open with Eclipes but if they are off i do 2.7 is that range of our dps or we need buffs same other class got ??

Re: we need better stats for Tir8 realy

Quote Originally Posted by Noopclass
    am Balance druid and i see this Fail tir 8 for us as balance !!! Moonkin druid need (crit chance at lest 30% - haste between 8 to 9% - hit cap 16% ) this tir8 give us only 3% crit and other things realy crap i think we will never roll for tir8 for balance but we need only set bunes but how we can get set bunes for balance without Tir ??? i think blizzard have to see about this Fail Tir8 .. :-[ and i see stats for tir7.5 better for us with dps then tir8 if some one tell balance only need hit cap we can git it from [Improved Faerie Fire] [Balance of Power] thats giv us 7% hit with 9% from our gear with trinket thats not hard to get hit cap but its hard to get gear with haste and crits ...
    btw any full tir balance tell me how much dps can do coz i think i am noob with rotetion i do only 4.2 if trinkets open with Eclipes but if they are off i do 2.7 is that range of our dps or we need buffs same other class got ??

say whatttt
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

I'm honestly frightened by what is taking place on the BlizzCon forum.

what ???

Ok, seriously where is the Tank tier gear.... i love to tank as a druid but now all the new tier gear has no dodge/mitigation on it... and really haste does us no good feral spec. If i wanted to dps i'll spec balanced, and that gear doesnt look the greatest too...

15+ Year Old Account

wow you recognized approx 5 month after wotlk release that there is no tank-leather anymore?
    congratulations.

Yeh I totally understand you. I think that we, restoration druids, should have more Strength and Stamina in our gear. I don't understand why Blizzard even made such stupid sets without any Strength. It makes as much sense as OP does but I still understand it clearly. There are things that Blizzard doesn't understand and this is one of them. I personally think that everyone should have an opportunity to be popular and if U.S government keeps hiding things from us we can't be popular. Did you know that there are Nazis on the dark side of the moon? Yup, U.S. government is hiding that from us. Also John Lennon is still alive - They are hiding it too. There are lots of things they don't tell us but the most important thing is that we love each others during these awful raid instances. Also I think that U.S. government smoked too much weed during season 5 and therefor Blizzard made such awful sets for space Nazis.

This thread is now about space Nazis.
    "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by Wheresdabeef
    Ok, seriously where is the Tank tier gear.... i love to tank as a druid but now all the new tier gear has no dodge/mitigation on it... and really haste does us no good feral spec. If i wanted to dps i'll spec balanced, and that gear doesnt look the greatest too...
    /clap

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria
    wow you recognized approx 5 month after wotlk release that there is no tank-leather anymore?
    congratulations.
    wow lets just be rude now.... they nurfed druids so I went to playing my Death Knight instead...but really would like to actually play my druid again, feral spec...

Obvious troll is obvious

wow lets just be rude now.... they nurfed druids so I went to playing my Death Knight instead...but really would like to actually play my druid again, feral spec...
    Feral itemization changed, but you are one of the feral druids that ran away from their class and assume it is broken...when in actuality they were borderline OP for much of beta and still being nerfed today. If you want to tank on your feral druid then do it. The itemization of tier gear isn't stopping you from doing that as there are thousands of druid tanks out there already.

Blizzard didn't ruin druid tanks by changing the itemization of feral gear, you just decided the sky was falling and ran away before trying it. Try it...you might be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by arg
    Obvious troll is obvious
    Yep. So sad. :
    Gilneas EU - Germany, so I don't have to be perfect in English ;D

Quote Originally Posted by CSJenova
    Feral itemization changed, but you are one of the feral druids that ran away from their class and assume it is broken...when in actuality they were borderline OP for much of beta and still being nerfed today. If you want to tank on your feral druid then do it. The itemization of tier gear isn't stopping you from doing that as there are thousands of druid tanks out there already.

Blizzard didn't ruin druid tanks by changing the itemization of feral gear, you just decided the sky was falling and ran away before trying it. Try it...you might be surprised.
    All the druids on my server switched to resto and balanced...all i heard was negitive things about druid tanking....But I will try it again Just not thrilled about the Armor decrease we are getting and the stam nerf too... what are your thoughts about the damage mitigation recieved from AP that we are getting too?

Before you whine on t8 stats, check t8 protpaladins set bonus. If you aren't crying for us, you can't whine about a few misplaces stats .

Quote Originally Posted by Raledon
    Before you whine on t8 stats, check t8 protpaladins set bonus. If you aren't crying for us, you can't whine about a few misplaces stats .
    T8 bear set bonuses are just as bad

the point with all this things feral got talent to tank but balance don`t have that gear for dps this tir FAIL for balance thats what i see in that only set bonus its cool but stats realy Fail balance druid need crits and haste with hit but this tir all they do hit and ignore the other thing thats what we need , if you see tir8 balance you will see only (chest got haste) and only (legs with shoulder got crit) but you will see all set got hit rating and you will see all items for dps got hit rating and we can get our hit cap with 5 talent point and thats what i see tir8 for balance realy Fail imagen you are dps without crit or haste what crap dps you can do ???as druid and all dps we Count on crit and haste and also our crit give more haste on next spell this point no one can Understand only balance can Understand this missing and Fail tir stats

Quote Originally Posted by Raledon
    Yeah, but not sure why blizz is messing this up so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Noopclass
    the point with all this things feral got talent to tank but balance don`t have that gear for dps this tir FAIL for balance thats what i see in that only set bonus its cool but stats realy Fail balance druid need crits and haste with hit but this tir all they do hit and ignore the other thing thats what we need , if you see tir8 balance you will see only (chest got haste) and only (legs with shoulder got crit) but you will see all set got hit rating and you will see all items for dps got hit rating and we can get our hit cap with 5 talent point and thats what i see tir8 for balance realy Fail imagen you are dps without crit or haste what crap dps you can do ???as druid and all dps we Count on crit and haste and also our crit give more haste on next spell this point no one can Understand only balance can Understand this missing and Fail tir stats
    agreed

All the druids on my server switched to resto and balanced...all i heard was negitive things about druid tanking....But I will try it again Just not thrilled about the Armor decrease we are getting and the stam nerf too... what are your thoughts about the damage mitigation recieved from AP that we are getting too?
    I know a LOT of druids that left feral on my server with 3.0, but many of them eventually came back when they started to realize the nerfs weren't as hard as they thought when taken as a whole.

The armor decrease is to account for the fact that we are getting the shield. In some cases it is a nerf, in other cases it is a buff, but in all cases it is a FAIRLY minimal change. The stam nerf sucks...but we still have a decent advantage over warriors and pallies. Not huge, but it gives Blizzard a smaller target to aim for when designing boss damage which can be nice for all.

Regarding balance's tier set, I haven't seen it as a whole, but one nice thing about having them be only 5 pieces is it opens up a lot more options for your gear while still keeping the bonuses. With as many hardmodes as their are in Ulduar, there will be hundreds of gear options that both replace as well as switch around what tier gear you have equipped to determine your stats and your bonuses. As most things...I don't think it will be as harsh as you are thinking...but I could very easily be wrong

you can take look here and cry more all balance druid see this fail
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ruid_spell.jpg

is there balance druid care about this Fail Tir or jast me ??