15+ Year Old Account

Shadowfury and Shadowflame?

So I just strolled through the warlock patch notes...

Shadowflame Rank 2
    25% of base mana
    Instant cast 15 sec cooldown
    Targets in a cone in front of the caster take 615 to 671 Shadow damage and an additional 644 Fire damage over 8 sec.

Glyph of Shadowflame
    Major Glyph
    Classes: Warlock
    Requires Level 75
    Use: Your Shadowflame also applies a 70% movement speed slow on its victims.

Shadowfury Rank 5
    27% of base mana 30 yd range
    Instant cast 20 sec cooldown
    Shadowfury is unleashed, causing 968 to 1152 Shadow damage and stunning all enemies within 8 yds for 3 sec.

--

So warlocks now really can have a 3 sec aoe stun on a 20 sec cd and a 70% slow on a 15 secs cooldown.

But a 3 second horror with a 2 second disarm after the horror effect ends was considered op on a 1 minute cooldown?

All of this at instant time of course.

How the flying fuck figures?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Re: Shadowfury and Shadowflame?

well with all the fear nerfs blizzard decided to cut them a break. lol. oh yeah, aftermath: increases immolates dmg by 6% and gives conflag a 50/100% to daze the target for 5 secs

Because the nerfs to fear in no way affect Priests...
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

that was the joke

Shadowfury has been around as instant since 3.0, the only buff I can see is a 70% snare on Shadowflame, which requires melee range and is conal...

Quote Originally Posted by Oldfool
    Shadowfury has been around as instant since 3.0, the only buff I can see is a 70% snare on Shadowflame, which requires melee range and is conal...
    Plus if you've ever played a lock you'd know destruction sucks in pvp and always will. Stop and cast < dot and run.

Quote Originally Posted by wyrmeater
    that was the joke
    Sorry, I must have missed the sarcastic tone in your voice ;D
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldfool
    Physic Scream been around for a while as well, and also require melee range.

'sup?

Point is: WHERE IS OUR CONTROLLED STUNS / CC FOR PVP ?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Physic Scream been around for a while as well, and also require melee range.

'sup?

Point is: WHERE IS OUR CONTROLLED STUNS / CC FOR PVP ?!?!
    Remember Divine hymn... oh my bad :/ , it shared CD with PS -_- --> making it useless, alos have/had 5 min CD which is now being removed in 3.1.