Thread: PvP Snobs

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

PvP Snobs

Hello all! I like WoW a lot and enjoy every aspect, but PvP the least and I will tell you why. I will be the first to admit I am not good in arena and I am just ok at dueling. When I do however, choose to do either I usually encounter quite a few snobs, people whom usually cry about OPness or "The sun was in my eyes." type of excuse if you beat them in a duel or those guys who just belittle and get into all sorts of insults if you lose. I do not usually encounter this in PvE and that is perhaps why I enjoy that part of the game more. Sure you are probably better ...a lot better at PvP then I am, but does that mean you have to act like an elitist just because you can beat me? I am no sore loser and when I do infact win a duel or an arena match, I feel good about it but not of the "OH YEA!!! NUBZ TAKE A WALK!!!" mindset. This is what usually kills PvP for me. That's about it. I am sure there will be flaming going on as there are most of them time in a lot of posts. Have a good day.

Re: PvP Snobs

Quite possibly the most mild-mannered QQ on all of MMO-Champ about a minor issue. Bravo, good sir. *Polite applause*

Although quite pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    The definition of balance is when all the classes are whining at the same time, at the same volume.

Deleted

Didn´t even get what he´s talking about.. is he QQing about people who whine after dueling?

Greetings rym

Does QQ always have a negative conotation to it?

Deleted

Well, just ask yourself what it will help telling the forums you dont like duel-losing whiners.

Nothing?

Right.

rym

Why did you make two threads over something so stupid?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spirestone&n=Espectrolol

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arena+Tournament+1&n=Espectro

oh cool, another +1 on my postcounter. im on fire there!

I fgured this was a more appropriate place, so I re-posted it. Why poste about it being pointless..isn;t that itself pointless? ( like this is ><)

Quote Originally Posted by Redribbon
    I fgured this was a more appropriate place, so I re-posted it. Why poste about it being pointless..isn;t that itself pointless? ( like this is ><)
    The irony is that you're complaining about people who complain.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spirestone&n=Espectrolol

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arena+Tournament+1&n=Espectro

HAHAHA! This has been at the very least asmusing.

"Anonymity often brings out the worst in people"

lol... Well have a good Easter, and stay your ass away from pvp the best way you can. Peace

wall of text hits you for 130,000,000 (crushing).

Space it out. The sun was in my eyes, i've never heard that one before, "sorry guys the sun was shining in my window and in my eyes, i'll brb gonna close my blinds to block the sunlight."
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowf0x
    math has nothing to do with a game that is based on RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Redribbon
    Hello all! I like WoW a lot and enjoy every aspect, but PvP the least and I will tell you why. I will be the first to admit I am not good in arena and I am just ok at dueling. When I do however, choose to do either I usually encounter quite a few snobs, people whom usually cry about OPness or "The sun was in my eyes." type of excuse if you beat them in a duel or those guys who just belittle and get into all sorts of insults if you lose. I do not usually encounter this in PvE and that is perhaps why I enjoy that part of the game more. Sure you are probably better ...a lot better at PvP then I am, but does that mean you have to act like an elitist just because you can beat me? I am no sore loser and when I do infact win a duel or an arena match, I feel good about it but not of the "OH YEA!!! NUBZ TAKE A WALK!!!" mindset. This is what usually kills PvP for me. That's about it. I am sure there will be flaming going on as there are most of them time in a lot of posts. Have a good day.
    Ignore the wannabe faux-elite. Real PvPers don't need to talk trash to random players in the world.

Real PvP should be done without weapons and naked, Just like feral druids do it all the time (in forms). ;D

Real PvP should be done in real life with knives to the death.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

Wall of text critically hits you for 10000.

You die.
    "Nerf rock, Paper's fine." - Scissors

Deleted

"Oh hai guise, I just wanted you to know that I kinda disliked people who whines about whiners, it really makes me wonder, whats there to whine about, aint the whine completely useless? I mean, comeon, everyone can whine about whiners that whine at whiners you know? Its just so frustrating, oh well, guess im going to get hate posts for this.."

See what I did tharr?

If you look for ignorance or stupidity, you will find it anywhere.

I've known PvP snobs and PvE snobs as well. I just say something like "It's just a game...I don't really care whether you think I'm skilled or unskilled" or something to that effect. Though in PvP lack of skill is a bit more forgiving in that I'm not bringing down anyone else or halting progression.

I feel pity really for the people who get a bit too excited for pixels. You'll find them everywhere. You just need to know how to deal with those kinds of people.