Thread: PvP Snobs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: PvP Snobs

Quote Originally Posted by Puntar
    Real PvP should be done without weapons and naked, Just like feral druids do it all the time (in forms). ;D
    I PvP with my Horde Lance.
    (hey, I hit for 650 with it)

what can i say about it.....
    i always get powned by other pvpers 1 on 1.. thats because i am a resto shaman but i never get a insult thrown at me.
    if people start insulting you after a duel or anything like that.. dont bother replying and ignore them.
    but to say that people that play pvp have a OH YEA!!! NUBZ TAKE A WALK!! mindset i really small minded of you.
    so you are suggesting the only part is winning in arena/duels.
    ofc thats you goal but if you dont and put up a good fight and try to win your just as good at pvp.
    thats in my eyes the spirit of pvping.
    and saying that pvpers are snobs(as your title suggets), just shows that you are a sore loser and that you only arena/duel to win.

Greetings

Snobs in WoW are not restricted to PvP.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Drawme
    Ignore the wannabe faux-elite. Real PvPers don't need to talk trash to random players in the world.
    FOTM players do, i guess hes talking about FOTM ppl
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Ignore the wannabe faux-elite. Real PvPers don't need to talk trash to random players in the world.
    Exactly. When save our trash talking for the known players!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lionne
    Real PvP should be done in real life with knives to the death.
    This would be interesting if players would be given the same armor class and similar weapons they wear as their WoW character. Where's your stealth now, little rogue? Oh, you can't cut through steel plate with those daggers? Too bad... and huntards would most likely just be eaten by their own pets and/or shoot at their own leg.

wrong. pvp competition has always been about imposition on others. some players feel content to "let their game talk for them", others tend to "play" on the verbal level also. whether or not somebody chooses to beat you verbally as well as ingame has nothing to do with his/her assumed skill level.
    This user has been banned.

Surely a sweeping statement no? Snobs are snobs wherever they may be found, deal with them as you do in RL, silence is the best answer for a fool all that jazz.

well that was mildly entertaining

:

Quote Originally Posted by Viydin
    Wall of text critically hits you for 10000.

You die.
    Deja Vu... Oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by paowderlol
    wall of text hits you for 130,000,000 (crushing).

Space it out. The sun was in my eyes, i've never heard that one before, "sorry guys the sun was shining in my window and in my eyes, i'll brb gonna close my blinds to block the sunlight."
    Quite the original.

Quote Originally Posted by espectro
    The irony is that you're complaining about people who complain.
    I think he was complaining about people who brag and rub their victory in his face, not about people complaining.

@ OP I understand what you mean tho, people that feel the need to belittle, and brag are usually overcompensating for their own shortcomings. However, sometimes bragging is just in good fun to try to motivate you to present them a better challenge next time. (usually more acceptable among friends and not random people over the internet though haha)

;o damn them snobs, damn them to hell!

and you want to say what? ???

Well PvP your opponent is another player, so more chance for egos to flare.

NPC's have no ego.

Although you've obviously never been in a PUG raid before. There's more-shit talking in those than even in BGs...

"omg fail tank is fail, I started shooting before he had chance to pull and I got aggro"
    "healers suck, why'd you let me die nubs while I stood in void zone"
    "/SPAM DPS METER AFTER EVERY TRASH PULL"
    "Wow you guys are terrible this fight is so easy even though I don't have achievement yet!"

get a bigger sword idiot and win. :-*

Golden Rules of the PvP Snob

1. Anyone with an arena rating even 1 point lower sucks.
    2. People with a higher arena rating are not better, they are just lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Flormelis
    "Oh hai guise, I just wanted you to know that I kinda disliked people who whines about whiners, it really makes me wonder, whats there to whine about, aint the whine completely useless? I mean, comeon, everyone can whine about whiners that whine at whiners you know? Its just so frustrating, oh well, guess im going to get hate posts for this.."

See what I did tharr?
    Epic post =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    That's because you're not looking.

Searing = Firy = Hot = Molten = Lava = Volcano = Disaster = Death
    Blade = Sharp = Pointy = Feather = Bird = Wing

Searing + Blade = Death + Wing

Thus, if Searing + Blade is equal to Burning + Legion, as well as to Death + Wing, and Death + Wing is equal to Old + Gods, then Burning + Legion = Old + Gods.

Simple math.

Arnt you just QQing about people who QQ? Doesnt that make you the verry type of person that you dont like? Yea... it does...
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by Redribbon
    Hello all! I like WoW a lot and enjoy every aspect, but PvP the least and I will tell you why. I will be the first to admit I am not good in arena and I am just ok at dueling. When I do however, choose to do either I usually encounter quite a few snobs, people whom usually cry about OPness or "The sun was in my eyes." type of excuse if you beat them in a duel or those guys who just belittle and get into all sorts of insults if you lose. I do not usually encounter this in PvE and that is perhaps why I enjoy that part of the game more. Sure you are probably better ...a lot better at PvP then I am, but does that mean you have to act like an elitist just because you can beat me? I am no sore loser and when I do infact win a duel or an arena match, I feel good about it but not of the "OH YEA!!! NUBZ TAKE A WALK!!!" mindset. This is what usually kills PvP for me. That's about it. I am sure there will be flaming going on as there are most of them time in a lot of posts. Have a good day.
    unfortunately we can never rid this game of those so call "snobs" or "elitist jerks", and there will always be people like this walking around looking down their noses at you.

in my time of playing i've encountered all types of bad mannered, intolerant, immature twats.. many of them teens, some young adults, just playing their part to harass or mock others in an effort to make up for that which they lack irl. i can only assume it is a personality disorder brought on by the absence of attention or affection from their peers or parents, and they simply cannot deal.

as for me, i do my best to promote respect throughout the game. when i duel in the underbelly, regardless of whether i win or lose, i always /bow to the other person, sometimes even compliment their technique. what i completely despise is when you lose a duel and say gd or /bow to them, they proceed to laugh at you and make rude comments. seriously, there’s no reason to be nasty.