Websites for 3.1 specs?

I know i'm prob not looking hard enough or something. But websites for 3.1 specs? or can someone let me know what the standered unholy spec and rotation is going to be?

Re: Websites for 3.1 specs?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoèy
    I know i'm prob not looking hard enough or something. But websites for 3.1 specs? or can someone let me know what the standered unholy spec and rotation is going to be?
    Best starting Unholy spec will most likely be 12/0/59 and then with the better scaling Black Ice provides, 0/10/61 will end up as the best Unholy spec. If the ghoul ends up dying a lot during fights in Ulduar, it may end up being important to take a point out of Necrosis for the point in GF, but I won't be starting out that way. Glyphs being SS, Ghoul, and Dark Death (which would be replaced by UB if we ever lost 4pc T7, but it looks currently like that won't happen until T9 content). If the fights don't seem to require much movement in Ulduar, the 2 pts in I-UP could be taken out for something else, like to finish filling Necrosis and whatnot, but currently the general consensus is that they will be worth it in I-UP. Rotation is the same SS spam rotation that we currently use.

Best source of info being Unholy DPS Discussion over at Elitist Jerks.