fury pve rotation?

sup so ive been fury for ages now but jst cant find that right rotation when pve'ing.
    i know patch 3.1 is coming out in a couple weeks but in that time i wanna max my dps out so pls tell me what ur rotation as fury is as of now.

this is my spec btw http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LVMc0fhZGx0oy0ubeRVkAo

Re: fury pve rotation?

5/5 in Deflection and 0/3 in Improved Heroic strike?

And if you have been fury for ages a rotation isn't really hard to get. I just got my warrior to 80 and i have no dps problem.
    Just bloodthirst -> Whirlwind and Heroic strike when you got more then 60 rage.
    And hell throw in a Heroic throw when all else is on cooldown.

What I want to know is, why do some fury builds NOT include Bloodsurge?

I've seen them on really nicely geared fury warriors... I just dont understand why...

You dont need Piercing Howl

Commanding presence is a waste unless you dont have a Paladin with imp might

Heroic Fury is a waste

Remove those points and put them in Unbridled Wrath

Thats how i play and specc, and im top dps.

My two cents

Quote Originally Posted by Pepitoz
    You dont need Piercing Howl

Commanding presence is a waste unless you dont have a Paladin with imp might

Heroic Fury is a waste

Remove those points and put them in Unbridled Wrath

Thats how i play and specc, and im top dps.

My two cents
    actually heroic fury is pretty nice when you need to close distance with a boss, and intercept is on cooldown. i agree partially with commanding presence, but it depends on what your guild needs. if none of your guilds other warriors have speced into it it's useful for increasing the health buff from commanding shout for fights where there is high incomming raid damage, or fights where your main and off tank are getting hammered.

Quote Originally Posted by kekek
    5/5 in Deflection and 0/3 in Improved Heroic strike?

And if you have been fury for ages a rotation isn't really hard to get. I just got my warrior to 80 and i have no dps problem.
    Just bloodthirst -> Whirlwind and Heroic strike when you got more then 60 rage.
    And hell throw in a Heroic throw when all else is on cooldown.
    you know.. i've noticed that heroic throw either reset's, or pause's your swing timer when used. maybe it's my imagination, but i could swear everytime i use it i notice my normal swings don't fire off for another 3.1 seconds after i use heroic throw. i used to use it all of the time, but nowaday's i only use it when i'm stuck out of melee distance.

Heroic Throw resets your swing timer aye, so you can use it as part of a rotation but obviously wait till you have just swung before using it, and only use it if you are gimped for rage otherwise you'll lose more DPS from not using HS instead.

Get the Heroic Strike Glyph, so you can spam it much better.

Then there is a priority List, depending on the Dmg/Rage-Relation:

Whirlwind > Bloodthirst > Slam

Use Deathwish right at the start of the fight when the tank has aggro, you can almost use it twice in a fight then, the second time with recklessness.
    Spam heroic Strike when you are over ~50 rage, NEVER EVER drop below 40 rage and use a HS then.

Well nothing else to say then hit Expertise & (soft) Hit Cap, maybe even a little more Hit to take out some miss rows.

Use Deathwish right at the start of the fight when the tank has aggro, you can almost use it twice in a fight then, the second time with recklessness.
    Spam heroic Strike when you are over ~50 rage, NEVER EVER drop below 40 rage and use a HS then.[/quote]

Using DW at the start of a fight is the right idea BUT rarely pays off. You gain a much bigger DPS advantage using all your CDs when the shaman pops Bloodlust than you do from using it once at the start, missing the BL and then once at the end. Case and point - 5.2k DPS on patchwerk using DW twice and missing saving my CDs for Bloodlust. 5.7k DPS on Patchwerk popping them all at once.

maybe even a little more Hit to take out some miss rows.
    164 is all the OP and anyone else needs. I pull 5.6k on Patch regularly with 198 and that all comes with gear. Expertise also comes with gear and is not worth gemming for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mononoke
    What I want to know is, why do some fury builds NOT include Bloodsurge?

I've seen them on really nicely geared fury warriors... I just dont understand why...
    for PvP Bloodsurge is kinda meh not that great, PvE otherwise its really useful

15+ Year Old Account

Why imp execute? All it does while fury is to lower ur dps tbh.... i rather would take Weapon Mastery (its the same as expertise! :P)

but thats me...

V: Rotations:

WW and BT are the strongest attacks so they are your number one priority - always.

Watch out for Bloodsurge proc - instant Slam. Helpful add-on is "Slam Alert" which allows you to better identify when procs occur (otherwise it's hard to see when instant Slam is availible).

WW and BT must always be used as soon as they are off cooldown. If you have Slam proc give priority to WW and BT and use Slam when they are on cooldown.

Use HS if you have 50 rage or more (if there are more mobs than one; use Cleave instead of HS).

You can use HS below 50 rage if both WW and BT have been just used and are not ready yet and no Slam proc is availible (careful tho, you must have enough rage as soon as BT or WW is up again).

Use Heroic Throw whenever it's off cooldown (but still WW and BT must have priority - so use HT when they are on cooldown).

Use Bloodrage whenever it's on and you have 70 rage or less.

Use Berserker rage everytime you are about to take damage (DK wing thrash mobs etc...).

Use Heroic Fury whenever you use Intercept (Intercept to spore for crit buff, HF, Intercept back on boss. Or use Intercept on Anub'rekhan adds, use HF, Intercept back to boss, etc...).

Execute spam at 20%? Unlike in older days, spaming Execute at 20% will hurt your DPS (Only spam Execute on Loatheb and Thaddius at 20%).

At 20% use WW, BT and Execute. You don't have to use HS, HT or Slam at 20%.

Use Death Wish at start of the boss fight so you will be able to use it again in most cases on the same boss fight. Also try to use Death Wish along with Heroism. Use Recklessness along with Death Wish.

Easy like that

Quote Originally Posted by räsôrz
    V: Rotations:

WW and BT are the strongest attacks so they are your number one priority - always.

Watch out for Bloodsurge proc - instant Slam. Helpful add-on is "Slam Alert" which allows you to better identify when procs occur (otherwise it's hard to see when instant Slam is availible).

WW and BT must always be used as soon as they are off cooldown. If you have Slam proc give priority to WW and BT and use Slam when they are on cooldown.

Use HS if you have 50 rage or more (if there are more mobs than one; use Cleave instead of HS).

You can use HS below 50 rage if both WW and BT have been just used and are not ready yet and no Slam proc is availible (careful tho, you must have enough rage as soon as BT or WW is up again).

Use Heroic Throw whenever it's off cooldown (but still WW and BT must have priority - so use HT when they are on cooldown).

Use Bloodrage whenever it's on and you have 70 rage or less.

Use Berserker rage everytime you are about to take damage (DK wing thrash mobs etc...).

Use Heroic Fury whenever you use Intercept (Intercept to spore for crit buff, HF, Intercept back on boss. Or use Intercept on Anub'rekhan adds, use HF, Intercept back to boss, etc...).

Execute spam at 20%? Unlike in older days, spaming Execute at 20% will hurt your DPS (Only spam Execute on Loatheb and Thaddius at 20%).

At 20% use WW, BT and Execute. You don't have to use HS, HT or Slam at 20%.

Use Death Wish at start of the boss fight so you will be able to use it again in most cases on the same boss fight. Also try to use Death Wish along with Heroism. Use Recklessness along with Death Wish.

Easy like that
    Get imp beserker rage 2/2 and use it every 20sec roughly imo, remember to use it after bt ww and slam, since it shares the global cd, use bloodrage every 40sec, it doesn't share global cd with bs, ww or slam.