The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Is there a way to submit Boss ideas to Blizzard?

As the title says. Recently when I've been bored I've been creating bosses on sheets of paper just for fun and giving them all these abilities etc. something realistic, ever since the worldofraids competition about a month or so ago my interest in creating bosses has peaked and they'd be something certainly I (and no doubt many others) would love to encounter.

I know we could all spam the Blizzard boards with ideas for new bosses and dungeons etc. But is there actually any viable way to give Blizzard your boss ideas etc? I know these boards are full of ideas with: Ah the current version of Boss X would be much better if you include: X ability that does, pump up Y's damage etc. Because it shows players creativity and ultimately maybe they have a brain to make a new boss.

Don't say try the PTR forums, because I'm on about ideas for a brand new boss and is there ways we could submit a boss to the development team and have them browse the idea(s). I'm sure ideas that us, the gamer, would be highly beneficial if we put in effort to the encounter development team, while actually not being employed by Blizzard.

Re: Is there a way to submit Boss ideas to Blizzard?

The only way to go is to post it on the suggestions forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Unatural View Post
    * 80% of all Raid bosses is Melee Unfriendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Aren't raid bosses supposed to be unfriendly? I thought that's why we were trying to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinno
    The only way to go is to post it on the suggestions forum...

I would have to agree. Also if you are really looking for your idea to get noticed on the suggestions forum it better be a good idea because 99.99% of those suggestions are just overlooked or bumped down in a matter of minutes.

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Thank you for the replies

Blizz won't give you any love in the suggestion forum... it'll be as satisfying as writing an idea on paper, then burning it

Only way to my knowledge is the suggestions forum.

I'd LOVE to see an encounter that was fought as you were falling...

It's a long fall, and if you kill the enemy before you land, you land on said enemy, and don't die. :P Like a 3 minute maximum fight, otherwise you die. Think of it like Patchwerk, just as you're falling...And instead of going forward and back, you go up and down. :P

Really the best way would be to get a popular thread going on the suggestion forum, and have quality ideas to back it up.

Really though, their team is generally pretty good.